BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Liana D.
Kent, WA
I have used multiple brands of makeup. They all give my skin these weird patches. This makeup looks beautiful and blends in wonderfully with my skin. I love it. I had no problems with it at all.
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this product. I love the packaging and the brush that comes with it. This product covers my skin so nicely and is light on my skin. It stays on and feels soft. It makes me look younger.
Clorise W.
I use this foundation daily it makes my skin feel beautiful. It helps with any uneven spots or breakouts it also helps with sunscreen so I don't have to worry about that. I love this product .
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this product! I also use the liquid foundation of L'Oreal true match super blendable. This product is a vital part of my makeup routine every morning. As you can see I use it a lot 😂😂
Danielle R.
Tullahoma, TN
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I love this powder! I use it on top of a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation and it blends so well. It doesn't break out my sensitive skin and it is very lightweight, but lasts all day!
Molly H.
Definantly a fan of this product, covered up blemishes nicely and worked well for adding a matte touch to my usually oily skin. It is build able so you can control how much coverage you want
kendra m.
Watauga, TX
This is a staple in my make up collection. There are so many ways you can use this product. such as to set the under eyes use it alone, use it to set your foundation. And then my fav is to get it a few shades darker and use it to contour! easy to blind love it!
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Have been using it for years it match my skin color really well i don't feel like is too heavy it just go well with my skin colo and with any foundation or concealer I gonna keep buying it...
Krystal O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is one of my favorite powders to wear on my foundations. It's the perfect color for me and makes my skin look flawless!! I get compliments all the time and it's so easy to put on with the brush it comes with. I would recommended this to anyone who is looking for a good priced powder.
Catherine S.
St Clr Shores, MI
The color was a "true match" to my skin tone. It comes out on the skin as it appears. I do not like how thick and powdery it is, it just stacks on top of your face and is very noticeable.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!