BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Kitana M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beware of getting powder everywhere , besides that its great , its not very much coverage at all but if you struggle to find your shade this is a good option especially if you lean towards oily skin
eva v.
Homestead, FL
I really like this mineral powder is not heavy at all the brush is a plus and the packaging is nice i can put it on my place if my face get oily from the heat i just retouch and it would look fresh
Loren G.
Toledo, OH
This product is pretty good, but doesn't give the level of coverage I like with a foundation. It's good for in the summer or for just everyday use when you're not looking for a full coverage look.
Stacy A.
For a cheaper product this actually works wonderfully, i use when i run out of my bare minerals and have to wait for it to arrive, and somedays i actually like this product better then bare minerals
Chelsey H.
West Milton, OH
For as much foundations as I have; liquid, powder, and matte. This is the one I just seem to keep going back to. It covers up imperfections better than most of the more expensive foundations I have.
Glenda B.
Been using this power for a long time and I really love it. I like the brush that comes with it as well. Packaging is a bit messy but it provides good coverage and I never "feel" it on my skin.
Char H.
This makeup blends really well. It is light and doesn't require several layers to get coverage. I did not experience any breakout and I have sensitive skin. I use this mostly for setting my makeup
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this product. I love the packaging and the brush that comes with it. This product covers my skin so nicely and is light on my skin. It stays on and feels soft. It makes me look younger.
Liana D.
Kent, WA
I have used multiple brands of makeup. They all give my skin these weird patches. This makeup looks beautiful and blends in wonderfully with my skin. I love it. I had no problems with it at all.
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
Great powder! I use this to set my makeup and give me a little extra coverage. Gave it a B because i feel like i have to SCRAPE it into my brush because it doesn't pick up well. But still works.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!