BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
I love all of L'Oreal's powder. I found that this one has very good coverage and blends quite nicely. If you're looking for something easy, simply and effective- this is for you!
Summer R.
Carlisle, PA
I actually use this as a finishing powder on top of my liquid foundation, and I like the way it looks. Since I already have liquid foundation on, I just use a very light coating to seal everything in, and it typically makes my face look flawless.
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
I bought mines in the shade cocoa to contour and it is amazinggggggg. This powder is super blendable and makes my contour look so natural and it's so a nice neutral tone brown, not to grey not to orange which makes it perfect for any skin tone.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ
This is the only make up i use and it's good and doesn't cost a million dollars! it gets the job done and lasts pretty long and no matter if it's the winter or the summer when I'm a little bit darker, they always have the perfect color for you.
Anya M.
Horseheads , NY
LOVE this product! It's so light that you barely know that it's there. The color match is spot on! I've used this for years & always come back to it when other products fall flat.
Kallista M.
I used this brand when I first started using makeup. It doesn't last long, but if you are a beginner it does not clog poles and if you reapply it, it can look very nice on the skin.
Suzette V.
Orlando, FL
I like this powder is a good one, it comes in many different shades which is a plus. you can use by itself for a light look or with foundation for a more full coverage thing. i recommend using it with a brush not the puff for a better outcome. it doesn't last very long is the negative
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love the finish I puts over my liquid foundation! it's a lightweight powder that has a skin tone for everyone! really is my true match! the picture is the product on my skin!
Natalia R.
orlando, FL
Review for: L' Paris True Match Natural Mineral Foundation Classic Tan more...
This foundation was okay, but definitely not the best for dry skin. you COULD get away with using it, but just make sure to really moisturize beforehand! the packaging is convenient, as it comes with a brush, but it's just a bit too drying for me.
Liliana F.
When ever I use this it makes my face look cakey and does not last. Not to mention I'm not even half way through it and the brush is already messed up. And it was never soft. I'm only giving it a C because maybe I'm not good with makeup.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!