BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Julia C.
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I have been using this foundation for years for one major reason: it does the job!! It manages to cover everything and stay on for the majority of the day without looking cakey or splotchy. It is also affordable and one bottle lasts a long time!
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I like this powder a lot--my go-to blend for blush. It always looks natural and unlike some of the other blushes I've used, I have a lot of control over the distribution of color. If I need more concentration of color, it's easy--just brush more on.
Keila M.
Secaucus, NJ
I bought this because i really liked how blendable the liquid foundation is ,turns out i really didn't like this product. It looked cakey and settled into my pores. It really looked bad but my pores are a bit larger on my nose so i guess for people that don't have that issue it would work fine.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I used to use this a lot especially in the summer. I would put on primer or a BB/CC cream first then put this over it! I actually liked this stuff. Would purchase again!
Krystin K.
Perris, CA
This powder foundation has great coverage. It looks natural on the skin. It's not drying but can control oil. It covers all of my imperfections. It's great for mornings where I don't want to spend much time on my face but still want to look good
Anya M.
Horseheads , NY
LOVE this product! It's so light that you barely know that it's there. The color match is spot on! I've used this for years & always come back to it when other products fall flat.
Daisy R.
Newberry, SC
This foundation powder blended well on my skin. It did not feel heavy. Did not mess up. It lasted all day without having to retouch. I loved this product! It is what I use daily.
Summer R.
Carlisle, PA
I actually use this as a finishing powder on top of my liquid foundation, and I like the way it looks. Since I already have liquid foundation on, I just use a very light coating to seal everything in, and it typically makes my face look flawless.
Minder T.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Me encanta esta base en polvo , deja un bello acabado en la piel tanto si lo utilizas solo con primer para un acabado mas natural o con otra base liquida para dar una cobertura mas alta.
is a great product.
Kallista M.
I used this brand when I first started using makeup. It doesn't last long, but if you are a beginner it does not clog poles and if you reapply it, it can look very nice on the skin.
Maria S.
Enfield, CT
This looks so convenient because the brush is right attached to the powder. But is it messy since you can't control how much really goes on the brush?
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Does this mineral powder stick to foundations/concealers and leave a cakey or flakey like look? The Maybelline one did that to me so I've been apprehensive about purchasing another mineral powder. I have oily combination skin uneven skin tone and dark circles and a fair skin tone so foundation and concealer are necessary as is a powder to set them (bc of my oily tzone) tia
Alexia C.
Crozet, VA
I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How do I use this?
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
How's the coverage?
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Does this powder give a good coverage?