BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Asheley H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product it feels like I have nothing on, it works well with my sensitive skin. I also blends in to my skin tone as well. I definitely recommend this product.
Krystin K.
Perris, CA
This powder foundation has great coverage. It looks natural on the skin. It's not drying but can control oil. It covers all of my imperfections. It's great for mornings where I don't want to spend much time on my face but still want to look good
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I used to use this a lot especially in the summer. I would put on primer or a BB/CC cream first then put this over it! I actually liked this stuff. Would purchase again!
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I like this powder a lot--my go-to blend for blush. It always looks natural and unlike some of the other blushes I've used, I have a lot of control over the distribution of color. If I need more concentration of color, it's easy--just brush more on.
Keila M.
Secaucus, NJ
I bought this because i really liked how blendable the liquid foundation is ,turns out i really didn't like this product. It looked cakey and settled into my pores. It really looked bad but my pores are a bit larger on my nose so i guess for people that don't have that issue it would work fine.
Minder T.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Me encanta esta base en polvo , deja un bello acabado en la piel tanto si lo utilizas solo con primer para un acabado mas natural o con otra base liquida para dar una cobertura mas alta.
is a great product.
Kallista M.
I used this brand when I first started using makeup. It doesn't last long, but if you are a beginner it does not clog poles and if you reapply it, it can look very nice on the skin.
Summer R.
Carlisle, PA
I actually use this as a finishing powder on top of my liquid foundation, and I like the way it looks. Since I already have liquid foundation on, I just use a very light coating to seal everything in, and it typically makes my face look flawless.
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
I love all of L'Oreal's powder. I found that this one has very good coverage and blends quite nicely. If you're looking for something easy, simply and effective- this is for you!
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
I am big into makeup and this is the only foundation that I am obsessed with because it doesn't make my skin feel oily or cakey like liquid foundations! I can also control how much I want to go on my face which is a big factor for me! Love this!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!