BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
marlene h.
Surprise, AZ
I am in love with this makeup! I have never had any issues with it. It is pricey but omg it works amazing. I have never had any breakouts with it. It gives you the coverage you need! It's amazing.
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
Doesn't cover well.. i have oily skin and i also use moisturizer.. i find that lancome works best for me and i have been trying to find a similar drugstore product to spend less but nothing compares.
Natalie  C.
Of course this will look to heavy if you aren't careful, but what foundation wouldn't? I wish I would have started using so much sooner. I love it and have all my friends and family using it now. It covers acne perfect and gives a healthy glow look. And I do use it by itself.
Zofia M.
I have been using this product for two years and it is a staple in my makeup. The coverage is full but with light-weight powder. It usually lasts me a long time and is much cheaper than BareMinerals.
Selena K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this powder! I use it to set my foundation and it works perfectly. And the little mirror that comes in the compact is super handy as well! I don't use the sponge it comes with, I use a big fluffy brush and press it into my face.
Amy E.
Lincoln, NE
I prefer a powdered foundation over a liquid foundation to keep as many oils off my face as possible. This foundation offers coverage without any of the oils. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacy A.
For a cheaper product this actually works wonderfully, i use when i run out of my bare minerals and have to wait for it to arrive, and somedays i actually like this product better then bare minerals
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL
I have been using this foundation for years. I love the convenience of the brush being attached as the lid. So easy to do touch ups on the go! The powder formula goes goes on smoothly and provides great natural looking coverage.
Maddie G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVED this product. I have extremely red skin that I have been trying to find products to cover and blend for years. This product has finally given me the ability to feel comfortable in my skin!
Kitana M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beware of getting powder everywhere , besides that its great , its not very much coverage at all but if you struggle to find your shade this is a good option especially if you lean towards oily skin
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!