BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
zabrina m.
Jamaica, NY
I have to really give this product two thumbs up , it's light on my face and it doesn't sink in my lines around my eyes. Very easy to blend and it really does give you a flawless look
Elizabeth B.
Denton, TX
Loreal True Match Powder Foundation is the best. Don't use liquid because it tends to clump so I found out about Mineral Powder. Does not clump or melt off in the Texas summers. Has SPF which is great. Goes on evenly and looks very natural. I have Rosacea and it hides it completely. Comes with a built in brush which really helps to even it out.
Bekah N.
Love the coverage and lightness of this foundation. This gives an even cover and really matches the skin tone. Good price and can be found most places, I choose Walgreens typically. Would recommend definitely!
Kelli C.
Bluefield, VA
I have used this powder for literally years!!!! When I want a full coverage look I use it to set the True Match liquid foundation and sometimes I wear the powder alone!!!! I hope this powder stays on the shelf for a long time!!! My holy grail powder!!!!
Erin M.
I love using mineral powder instead of foundation, especially in the summer. Not the biggest fan of this brand. I did not like how the product dispensed in order to use the brush provided. Also I purchased what I thought would be my shade, but it was very pale. Not sure if I made a mistake in color choice or if their product is just not that pigmented.
Madison K.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Favorite product ever!! I use it after I apply liquid foundation just to mattify my face and it works amazing in this way. I also use it alone and it works super great in that way too
Morgan E.
Sometimes if my skin is even the slightest bit dry this product makes my face look inconsistent and flaky. I also wish there was more coverage offered. Otherwise this is awesome! It really does match your color well and isn't terribly expensive either.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
This is the powder I go for when I need extra coverage I really don't like the brush at all and anytime I've used it I wasted so much powder. this has been a go to since 2009
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
This powder has a great shade selection, but shades apply darker than they appear in the pan, especially over oily areas. The powder is finely milled, and the compact is cute and portable. This doesn't hold back shine as well as some other powders do.
Krystin K.
Perris, CA
This powder foundation has great coverage. It looks natural on the skin. It's not drying but can control oil. It covers all of my imperfections. It's great for mornings where I don't want to spend much time on my face but still want to look good
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!