BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Ashley P.
Lincoln, NE
This product is great. I use it every time I wear make up, and my routine is very limited when it comes to make-up. It is a decent price, has great coverage, and lasts for a long time. I always find my perfect shade without any problems.
Bethany H.
I absolutely love this powder! It has good coverage and there are a variety of colors to choose from! The price is wonderful as well! It doesn't make you look cakey and overall it's just a good product!
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
I love this !!! It goes on great and doesn't leave a noticeable finish it feels great on. It goes on real easy and I love the brand and shade I will keep buying this brand over and over. It also stays on real good even while sweating.
Danielle T.
I was tired of trying to find my old brand of powder as it had been taken out of a lot of stores so, I just picked this up one day. I loved it! I will be sticking with it!!
Stephanie  P.
This was the first products of make up I used by Loreal. I loved it when mineral makeup was just getting big. The brush was awesome, and the coverage was good. However, I got the powder everywhere often.
Kayla V.
Warminster, PA
Love this powder! I use it everyday. Nice and light but still a good amount of coverage. A little pricey for makeup (at least what I like to spend) but overall its a wonderful powder. Everyone should buy!
Ashley S.
Hixson, TN
This is my go to makeup when I am in a hurry. I normally use Bare Minerals as my number one choice but this is my next go-to foundation! It does give really great coverage, and I recommend this to anyone!
marlene h.
Surprise, AZ
I am in love with this makeup! I have never had any issues with it. It is pricey but omg it works amazing. I have never had any breakouts with it. It gives you the coverage you need! It's amazing.
Jennessa B.
Milan, MI
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I love this powder, it stays on throughout the day. The only thing that Ivwish was different, is that it didn't look so thick on my face. It looks like I have layers of powder on, when really I don't.
Zofia M.
I have been using this product for two years and it is a staple in my makeup. The coverage is full but with light-weight powder. It usually lasts me a long time and is much cheaper than BareMinerals.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!