BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Natalie S.
Hilliard, OH
Picked this up as a quick fix for my make up being on back order. I have always been a Smashbox girl, but was surprised that this was light & blended as easy as it did. Also, was fairly easy to match shade.
Sasha F.
Portland, OR
I use this powder in my everyday makeup routine and it's not bad. I do have to re-apply it once or twice throughout the day if I'm out and about. It is true to your skin tone and I'm going to stick with this until I can find something better.
Leah D.
Cleveland , TN
This is literally one of the only products I keep purchasing over and over again! I love it vein more than bare minerals--it offers better coverage. It lasts several months and I even reapply during the day!
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
This is my first time using this i needed something for on the go and I'm totaly not disappointed. I apply it after my foundation to give my face a non cakey look.Leaves my sking feeling and looking smooth
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
I love this !!! It goes on great and doesn't leave a noticeable finish it feels great on. It goes on real easy and I love the brand and shade I will keep buying this brand over and over. It also stays on real good even while sweating.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
This used to be my go to foundation from middle school to high school. It provides light coverage that doesn't clog your pores! I love that it has a built in applicatior brush, very easy to travel with.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
I buy this powder when i don't feel like buying a high end powder foundation becasue this is very god for its price it covers a good amount and the shade selection is amazing love the texture and the price
Stephanie R.
This is my all time favorite powder lightweight with plenty coverage. U can wear with or without foundation. The price is Unbelievable. The best drugstore compact. Plus there's so many shades to choose from including warm neutral and cool
Angel S.
Hanford, CA
It's very soft and doesn't look cakey on the face. It controls the oils and gives great coverage. It's also great as a bronzer if you get 2 shades darker than your skin tone.
Danielle T.
I was tired of trying to find my old brand of powder as it had been taken out of a lot of stores so, I just picked this up one day. I loved it! I will be sticking with it!!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!