BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
I usually were CG but was looking for something different. The true match powder blended well my skin tone. I found the perfect color nut brown. I like that the sponge has a separate part where you can put it instead of right on top of the powder.
Viviana P.
Dorchester , MA
This product is great. It's probably comparable to a high end product. It has great pigmentation and feels smooth. Love the selection of colors. I also use the darker shades to contour and/or bronze my face up.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL
I use my normal shade to set my foundation and I get a few shades darker for a contour. I love this powder. It goes on easy and lasts all day. And for the price it is one of my favorites. I use it every single day!!
Jamie H.
Yeagertown, PA
Mineral glow works wonders, great coverage, nice complexion & really nice shimmer as we'll. seeing as it has a shimmer to it make the line between where you used it and where you didn't just a bit noticeable.
Rita C.
Pomona, CA
So I've tried this product when I was younger it's a great mineral powder goes on loosely and because of the brush it goes on lightly it's not expensive very affordable and would definitely recommend to others who don't like a lot of makeup
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
I've been using this for over five years now, and I still have yet to find something better. It doesn't clog your pores, it's a great cover-up, and it doesn't make dry skin look really flaky like other powders.
K L.
This foundation is my go-to, everyday foundation for medium coverage. It's easy just to dust it on the areas I need and then I'm good to go. It covers well and the color matches my skin tone. The brush on top is all right in a pinch or when traveling, but I'd recommend using your own brush.
Brooke N.
I don't like how this is designed, the brush is too thick for my liking and its hard to use a normal powder brush if you wanted to. I feel like this powder is heavy looking but still need to try it out more.
Jessica A.
It's an okay powder. I no longer use it but when I did, i felt as if it made my face look a tad bit flaky. My sister uses it and she swears by it! The colors are awesome though, they really match your color.
Lynette R.
Wadsworth, IL
I have large pores, so liquid foundation isn't my favorite option. I love the light feel of this powder, as well as how long it lasts. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The price point is average-high, but I'd still continue to purchase.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!