BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2040)
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually left this at home today and I was having a crisis. I love this powder to death.
It applies on really nice and smooth, and what I like most about this is that the powder doesn't have shiny particles in it.
I've tried Maybeline's Fit Me, and I was so disappointed when I saw the particles! ):
Their anti age line also is filled with particles... ):
Jalessa R.
Wilmington, DE
This foundation provides the perfect amount of coverage without being to heavy. It lasts about 10 hours of the day and may need a touch up if you want to wear longer.
Elysa G.
I love using this powder as a finishing touch to my foundation. It gives the perfect glow alon with a little bit of color. Just don't out too much on at once because it will look chalky. Just enough will do the trick!
Jordan G.
Finally found a powder that looks and feels good. The color blends with my skin for a natural look and it feels like i don't have makeup on. Plus it has a much lower price then some of the other stuff I've been using!
Danielle A.
La Marque, TX
This is my favorite foundation. Its the only powder foundation I buy. I just it over any liquid foundation i have on. I don't use the little brush applicator to apply it. I just a powder brush. Its not cakey on my skin at all. And it last me a long time which I love. I just the L'oreal Luminator foundation with this. (not sure if thats spelled right)
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I love this product! It's always hard finding my color in the stores so I end up just ordering it. Always a great price, goes on super nice and looks good all day.
Lindsey A.
I use this product every day for light coverage. It does not feel heavy and goes on very light and translucent. I would not recommend it for covering blemishes or for a date night! Great for every day use though.
Caitlin R.
Johnstown, PA
I bought this and wasn't that impressed, now it just sits at the bottom of my makeup drawer. i just didn't like the way it looked compared to other powder foundations i have. i prefer covergirl powder over this product
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
I love this brand! Most foundations leave quite a few streaks from the pads this helps spread it evenly and lightly. I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all. Only problem is my son likes to pour it everywhere haha but that is my fault there.
Alejandra E.
I've Been Using This Powder For Almost A Year, AndIt Has Never Let Me Down.. It Helps Perform Full CoverageAnd If You Have "Oily" Skin, This Helps Reduce Shine! :)
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!

back