BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Kate S.
Prague, OK
Do they still sell this because I LOVED this powder. I can't believe I forgot about it. It lasted a long time with my super oily skin. The coverage is wonderful and the brush is so nice too. Just seeing this picture makes me want to go find it again!
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
I love it! Matches my skin perfectly and I use it everyday. It last a while before i have to buy a new one. I use it as a top coat over my liquid foundation for the Matte effect and it evens out my face. If I am in a huge rush i just use it by itself for nice lightweight coverage. Works perfectly!
Alejandra E.
I've Been Using This Powder For Almost A Year, AndIt Has Never Let Me Down.. It Helps Perform Full CoverageAnd If You Have "Oily" Skin, This Helps Reduce Shine! :)
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
I love this powder, I have 2 shades (light ivory & buff beige) it covers very well. I haven't had a problem with it cracking so far & I've had them both about 2 months.
Kandice H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Review for: Natural Buff more...
My favorite mineral powder! Has great coverage with or without foundation underneath. A little goes a long way so it last a long time. Great selection of colors to choose from and a decent price. Love this stuff!!!
Michele C.
Clermont , FL
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I have used this powder for a long time. If you want just a light touch up its good, it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin. But if you want a good medium coverage foundation i use loreal true match. Its great.
Jocelyn S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Not a huge fan. I personally found it to not look good on my skin. It didn't go on evenly and it just looked bad on me. I don't know it it's just because my skin is super dry or what. But I just didn't like it.
Carrie B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love true match I compare it a lot to Clinque in many ways due to the quality. It gives you amazing coverage and not to heavy at all. When you can't splurge on the department store items. This stuff is amazing!
Sarah T.
This is the only powder foundation that I use. My skin is really sensitive so I have to be careful with what I put on. I also have roseacha so that's a factor too. Love this product
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
This overall is a good product. I don't know if its me or the product but even after applying morteater and primer and foundation it still gives me a dry-ish look if you get close. I don't know but I still love it.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!