BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Kaylee C.
Austin, TX
I wear this as a setting powder and I love it. I have really oily skin, and it does a really good job mattifying it. If I ever want to look dewy (as opposed to oily and shiny), I spray a setting spray like Fix + over it!
Alyssa S.
I use this all the time!! You can get any type of coverage with it and that makes it useable for any type of use!! I will definitely repurchase this product again!!
Elysa G.
I love using this powder as a finishing touch to my foundation. It gives the perfect glow alon with a little bit of color. Just don't out too much on at once because it will look chalky. Just enough will do the trick!
Alejandra E.
I've Been Using This Powder For Almost A Year, AndIt Has Never Let Me Down.. It Helps Perform Full CoverageAnd If You Have "Oily" Skin, This Helps Reduce Shine! :)
Kandice H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Review for: Natural Buff more...
My favorite mineral powder! Has great coverage with or without foundation underneath. A little goes a long way so it last a long time. Great selection of colors to choose from and a decent price. Love this stuff!!!
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
I love it! Matches my skin perfectly and I use it everyday. It last a while before i have to buy a new one. I use it as a top coat over my liquid foundation for the Matte effect and it evens out my face. If I am in a huge rush i just use it by itself for nice lightweight coverage. Works perfectly!
Lindsey A.
I use this product every day for light coverage. It does not feel heavy and goes on very light and translucent. I would not recommend it for covering blemishes or for a date night! Great for every day use though.
Caitlin R.
Johnstown, PA
I bought this and wasn't that impressed, now it just sits at the bottom of my makeup drawer. i just didn't like the way it looked compared to other powder foundations i have. i prefer covergirl powder over this product
Jordan G.
Finally found a powder that looks and feels good. The color blends with my skin for a natural look and it feels like i don't have makeup on. Plus it has a much lower price then some of the other stuff I've been using!
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I love this product! It's always hard finding my color in the stores so I end up just ordering it. Always a great price, goes on super nice and looks good all day.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!