BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
The powder is great, but the delivery kind of leaves something to be desired. I find I waste a LOT of product and makes my vanity a bit of a mess. Still haven't found anything I like as much however, so I continue to wear.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
This foundation is great if you prefer powder to liquid or stick! The foundation looks great and gives good coverage, but I would definitely recommend that you use your own brush! The one it comes with is rough and doesn't apply the makeup the way I like to
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This is by far my favorite powder. It matches well, it covers well and goes on smooth and doesn't gather or cause dark spots. It goes on evenly. It's very affordable.
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually left this at home today and I was having a crisis. I love this powder to death.
It applies on really nice and smooth, and what I like most about this is that the powder doesn't have shiny particles in it.
I've tried Maybeline's Fit Me, and I was so disappointed when I saw the particles! ):
Their anti age line also is filled with particles... ):
Alexandra G.
Its an ok makeup product. Its a light cover and I'm usually an ivory and I got that color in this product and it didn't match my skin tone, which matching skin tone is always a gamble in makeup, but I just wasn't a fan.
Kaylee C.
Austin, TX
I wear this as a setting powder and I love it. I have really oily skin, and it does a really good job mattifying it. If I ever want to look dewy (as opposed to oily and shiny), I spray a setting spray like Fix + over it!
Alyssa S.
I use this all the time!! You can get any type of coverage with it and that makes it useable for any type of use!! I will definitely repurchase this product again!!
Joslyn M.
This is my absolute favorite powder ever!! I always end up going back to this. I have tried all sorts of powders. Before I even hit pan on any other powder, I go back to this one!! It does not cake up at all and it looks beautiful on the skin.
Lorie H.
Las Vegas, NV
This BAD boy right here works fabulous!!!!! work almost as well as Mac! a drug store brand I have red marks on my face and it cover them well. it's full coverage. and a matte look not shiny. my favorite drug store one.
Jordan G.
Finally found a powder that looks and feels good. The color blends with my skin for a natural look and it feels like i don't have makeup on. Plus it has a much lower price then some of the other stuff I've been using!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!