BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I have a *Very* fair complexion and this Loreal True Match powder is the only affordable powder I have found that matches my skin tone. I use the shade "soft ivory". I also really like the way the mirror opens on the bottom.
Samantha P.
This is a nice powder. It is not my favorite, but I do enjoy it. I used up a compact in the shade alabaster. I appreciate that there was a shade light enough for me.
Sarah L.
Spring, TX
NO! I don't remember how much this product cost me, but it was too much. It does nothing for my skin, has nothing for coverage, is a bit drying, and the container is awful. I've never hated a container like i hate this one.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Love the powder but who came up with the brush on top thing??? I'm always making a mess because of it. And also I damage the brush every time I try closing it. I been using an other brush to apply it on me because of that.
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have been using this for the last four years! While I do like it, I mostly use it because I have sensitive skin and I know that it will not make me break out like other products have! T gives good coverage and I can always find a color to match my skin tone!
Yesenia H.
This is the only powder fountain I use and i love it. it covers all my flaws and absorbs the oil from my nose. it does need to be reapplied throughout the day but that's typical for makeup. Plus it matches my skin perfectly
Cynthia S.
In all honesty I love this product. If you apply a decent amount on your face it dosen't look so powdery. I have minimal acne scars and it covers them nicely. Love the brush at first but then the softness to it goes away.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
This foundation is great if you prefer powder to liquid or stick! The foundation looks great and gives good coverage, but I would definitely recommend that you use your own brush! The one it comes with is rough and doesn't apply the makeup the way I like to
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I use it not daily but every once in awhile. I do like it I just have dry skin so I feel like powder make dry skin look more dry but has good color and looks good on.
Cassandra C.
Conway, AR
When you first apply it it feels and looks great but it doesn't last long. I have to reapply throughout the day to my tzone and if not careful could easily give you that caked up face look. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!