BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Roya H.
Bellevue , WA
Honestly not super impressed with this powder. It's cheap and has fairly good coverage but really dried out my skin and the bristles on the brush were too rough. If you don't have sensitive skin or you're not worried about it drying you out, it did work pretty well. Not going to buy again.
Erika G.
Raleigh, NC
I use makeup since I was 9 due my ballet classes and presentations, so for me makeup must be cheap and very good and that one is a incredible product for my skin. My skin is too oily and it helps a lot to keep the oil out. I love this product!
Katherine B.
Romeoville, IL
Best powder foundation. I've had this as a staple in my makeup routine for about 10 years. It gives me that extra coverage after liquid foundation to make my skin look perfect. I get compliments weekly on my skin because of this product.
Kylee B.
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation powders! It blends very nicely into the skin, and it gives just enough coverage where you can either wear it alone or light apply it to set your foundation!
Michelle l.
Canton, OH
This product was one I tried a few years ago (before I got hooked on bare minerals) and I can honestly say it works amazing ! Only reason i stopped using it is because of bare minerals but if I ever go back to a old makeup this will be it
Katherin R.
Bronx, NY
I use this product to bronze my face. I like it as it is long lasting and very blendable. A little goes a long way. I think it's easy to apply, and a great product for bronzing on a budget. Only downfall was it can sometimes be too orange.
Elise D.
Henrico, VA
I tried this because it was the most affordable in an emergency situation, and the color matches my extremely fair skin tone very well. Ufortunately, it definitely has a "cake face" look, and the coverage is not very strong. Honestly it didn't even make my face that much less shiny. I think there are definitely better powders out there.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
It's great leaves my face awesome doesn't show a lot of imperfections which is a plus it's very lightweight to me I don't like my face feeling to cakey haven't had any cons but I will definitely buy again
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
I love this so much! It's just amazing! It's pretty good for oily skin, I mean it lasts at least 6 hours before needing to re apply. I has good coverage and I would definitely buy again. I recommend 100%
Brianna B.
Plantation, FL
I've been using this product for years! I really like how easily it applies to my face. The only downside i have is it tends to get cakey when applied over cream foundations if it's not applied correctly.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!