BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Jody B.
bayville, nj
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
I like using power foundation better than liquid foundation. I think this one has great coverage. I've never had any problems using this brand on my sensitive skin. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Brittany G.
Rayne, LA
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I love this foundation because of its ease and light weight. It covers so well yet looks like and doesn't give a heavy makeup look. Perfect for the workplace and casual days. My skin feels great with it and it doesn't care breakouts. If ever my skin gets dry in the winter, I use nivea creme before applying the powder and it helps the dry skin.
Callie L.
Fantastic for my sensitive, acne-prone skin! I've tried multiple foundations, including pricey, premium brands, and I keep coming back to this drug-store favorite. The brush is soft and fluffy and the bristles aren't too compacted, so I have minimal wasted product with each application. The best part is that it blends with my skin's texture.
meylin A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This foundation makes your skin looks flawless!! I recommend using a different brush, the one it comes with doesn't help blend the foundation well. Works well on my oily skin it doesn't cause any breakthroughs
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I have been using L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation for about 6 years now. My 44 year old face would have lines and pores accentuated by liquid foundation.
This powder foundation stays put and doesn’t settle into those fine lines or pores.
The colors blend perfectly with my skin tone and don’t make it look like I have a mask on.
This can be found at most retailers.
Jessica P.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I get so many compliments on my skin every time I use this product! I get great coverage and my skin is super luminous! The only downside is that it makes my skin feel a little dry when using it. But I have very dry skin, so that definitely makes sense. I would definitely recommend this stuff!
Olga G.
This was my go-to drugstore foundation. Super blendable, good shade selection, no fragrance, and actual usable brush! I went through 5-6 of these. It works better than some high end products. Highly recommend!
Nicole  M.
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
Makeup is awesome lasts most of the day with only minor touch ups. Brush is cheap. very very expensive wish it wasn't so pricey but seems as though color 464 is most popular I have to hunt it down sometimes but all in all my favorite makeup wear it everyday for the past 6 years at least they better never discontinue this stuff or I will flip
Roya H.
Bellevue , WA
Honestly not super impressed with this powder. It's cheap and has fairly good coverage but really dried out my skin and the bristles on the brush were too rough. If you don't have sensitive skin or you're not worried about it drying you out, it did work pretty well. Not going to buy again.
jasmine m.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This mineral makeup is awesome! It gives a nice coverage without to little or to much. It looks great over makeup or just on the bare face! I have repurchased this about 6 times and it still has yet failed for me. I have told people about this and they have also bought it and loved it!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!