BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Anna-Kaye M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm not really a make up person especially when I can't foundations that match my skin tone. I tried this and it worked really well for me it really blended with my tone and gave me a natural look with the heavy make up feel
Lisa N.
Duluth , GA
This is my favorite powder. It's looks great as an everyday powder but also could work as a full coverage powder if you didn't feel like wearing a foundation. I also love that there is a huge color selection for all skin tones.
Wenry L.
I would love this more if I could find lighter shades to use. Even the lightest is too dark for my porcelain skin. It stays on a while unless something touches my face but that's expected with a power, especially this cheap.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
I love the true match line! I never could find an exact match during the winter when I'm lighter but in the summer it matches perfectly! I recommend using a darker shade as contour! It's look absolutely amazing as contour.
Katy B.
I use this face powder to set my foundation, or just on its own when I'm looking for sheer coverage. I like it better on its own - when I set my foundation with this powder it can look cakey if I'm not careful. It's not that buildable because it gets cakey fast, but its great if you're looking for something sheer.
Quinn Y.
Durham, NC
Review for: L' Paris True Match Natural Mineral Foundation Classic Tan more...
This is one of my favorite travel foundations. In my opinion, you get just as much coverage as pricier brands. I love that the brush is right there in the package, so there is no need to remember your fancy brush on quick trips.
Kinsey M.
Myrtle Beach
I really like this foundation. I don't like cream/liquid products so this is right up my alley. High coverage and great range of shades. I really like to mix it with my magic lumi primer and apply that way. Does need a setting spray to take away the powdery look.
Jessie B.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This foundation covers (full coverage). THe only reason why I did not give a full five stars is because it can tend to cake on if you are trying to build coverage. It doesn't dry out my face like some "mineral powders" do.
Ashley N.
Absolute favorite powder foundation out of the drug store brand. It doesn't leave me feeling oily and I can go from light to full coverage whenever I want to. And a little goes a long way. One compact will lasts me months
Samantha P.
This is a nice powder. It is not my favorite, but I do enjoy it. I used up a compact in the shade alabaster. I appreciate that there was a shade light enough for me.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!