BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Melissa O.
I absolutely love true match foundations over any other foundation. However, my skin can get extremely dry if I use powder so I tend to stick with the liquids. When my face is feeling more oily, I definitely keep this just in case!
Stephanie E.
I have very oily skin so I can't use liquid foundation. I discovered this product about 5-6 years ago and LOVE it! It covers extremely well. Though I do wish it would last a little longer, I can't complain. This product is amazing!
Melissa J.
Marianna, FL
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Really good. It fits amazing to my skin tone. And it's usually really hard to find my skin tone. Or really really expectative but this is pretty affordable and it's at Walmart. Rally compact. I can fit it anywhere for on the go
Maddy W.
Royal Oak, MI
My go-to drugstore foundation. The coverage is unbeatable and so is the price. It can get a little cakey but if you apply it carefully, it's as good as it's high-end competitors.
Janine W.
Wake Forest, NC
I actually like this product because it's not heavy on the skin. I carry it around during summer months to use when I need a touch up. I also love their shade selection.
Andrea L.
Dallas, GA
I don't usually wear face makeup because I can't stand the heavy oily feel, but this is wonderful, I can now have a smooth and even complexion without feeling a thing:)
Sadia H.
MY first ever high end powder that I've saved up for, for a very long time! and it was worth trying! i really love it it has a very good coverage ;) and also i would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO TRY IT AGAIN SOON HOPEFULLY :D
Glaiza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product, I have been using it for years and I've never had any issues. It is definitely recommended to anyone that doesn't want to buy expensive face powder.
Jennifer W.
Brighton, TN
Just bought this last week along with the bb cream. And I can only use loreal face products and these two u have to be careful with streaks. But the powder is nice and smooth and last over half the day. I don't really care for the pad at all. It smells really nice. The colors u see are actually a lighter then the appear.
Sarah J.
Dover, PA
This powder is great. I have been using it for awhile. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't always last all day. However it has great coverage when I put it on and it definitely sets my makeup in place. I will probably buy this product again when I run out.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!