BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I absolutely adore this make up powder because it covers with little need for more than two dips of your brush. Makes your face feel clean and not junked up with make up. Also check the concealer for True Match because it is like magic, with a velvet touch that leaves you feeling clean and fresh with your powder.
Astrid P.
I highly recommend this product if you have oily skin. I have been using L'oreal True Match Powder for about 3 years. It does not break me out & I have really oily skin . If you haven't tried it than I suggest you do.
Himara K.
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I am a huge fan of this. The coverage is unbelievable. The color is great. It leans a natural, somewhat luminous finish. I wear this to work everyday because I don’t like wearing foundation daily. Looks great. Holds up well. And the coverage is good. I have marks on my cheek that are covered pretty well.
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
The brush that comes with this product is very rough,scratchy and small. That being said, the foundation itself is very good. It's light coverage but it mattifies the face and lasts all day. I use it to set my liquid foundation. I'm very satisfied with it.
Itzel G.
Raleigh , NC
This powder foundation its really nice and has a good coverage not as much as the liquid foundation but if you are looking for something more lightweight this would be it, I buy It every time I run out, I really love it. I definitely recommended to buy!
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
I bought it years ago not hoping much, but once i use it the first time i was hooked with it. It was the first time i empty a powder foundation. Good coverage, goes very smooth on your skin and does not make you oily!
Clara M.
Hillsboro, OR
I use this powder as an everyday concealer/foundation. I have uneven skin tone so I use this to even out my tone. My skin is also oily and this product does a good job of not clogging my pores. I believe there's also a powder with sunscreen protection.

It is only light coverage so if you're looking for more coverage I suggest using a liquid foundation.
Rosannette N.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have been using this powder on my face for years now since I was in high school. I have yet to find a powder just like this one. Since I've always suffered with acne prone skin. I can't always use any foundation. But this one always does the trick!!!L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation
Nathalie V.
San Jose, CA
After using Bare Mineral's loose foundation for a couple of years, I wanted to try a less messy alternative. L'Oreal True Match was that alternative. I liked the price (less than $10), that it did not irritate my ultra sensitive skin, and because of the light coverage it's fool-proof. I do recommend you apply this foundation with a brush for best outcome.
Melissa G.
Weare, NH
This is my go to everyday makeup. It blends well with my difficult to match skin tone. I love the variety of cool, warm, neutral tones. I use the liquid with a powder over and find that the coverage is heavy. I have begun just using it in a few areas on my cheeks that have rosacea and it works wonders.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!