BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This has the worst design ever. It has never once worked as intented. The powder alone isn't great either. It doesn't cover anything and makes you look cake at the same time.
Melissa A.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this powder when I was a teenager. It was great because it was inexpensive and lasted a long time. I wasn't the type of kid who was prone to breakouts though so I do not know how it is with that. I eventually upgraded to MAC!
Sammie S.
Two Rivers, WI
I'm in love with this pressed power! It doesn't feel tacky, heavy, or even drying on the face. My face would kind of be an oil slick at the end of the day if it weren't for this powder. Love this stuff
Sarah Y.
I like the idea of it, but the shade doesn't match my skin tone. It also rubs off extremely easily and can leave your skin looking blotchy if you don't even it out correctly. This of course is on me, but it's an okay product overall.
Teresa H.
Archdale, NC
I use this makeup everyday. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and is very light. It provides great coverage and helps even out my blemishes. It lasts a really long time. I hardly ever have to reappply even after 12✔️hours♥️♥️✔️✔️✔️
Xiomara C.
Es uno de los mejores iluminadores que e probado no tiene nada que pedirles a los de alta gama deja la piel con un brillo natural y discreto .
Sin duda lo recommendaría 100%
Kelly C.
I've been using this product for years. It's goes on smooth and I always travel with it. It's great when you need a quick touch up. I love that it has a built in mirror and it will last you a long time before you need to buy another.
Brittany S.
I like this because it's very lightweight and looks natural but I find that the translucent shade leaves a white cast on my face. Would work well for highlighting though...
sarah h.
Tarawa terrace, NC
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I really enjoyed the consistency of this powder. I wasn't extremely impressed with the brush that came with it but I appreciate the thought. The product stays on my face well but I can't seem to find a shade that truly matches me.
Sam B.
Birmingham, AL
I bought the C-1 Alabaster color and I look like a pink Oompa Loompa! I should have gone with the Porcelain (W-1) but the in store indicator said I was Alabaster. The coverage is ok, not the best. I'm a bigger fan of loose powders
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!