BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love the finish I puts over my liquid foundation! it's a lightweight powder that has a skin tone for everyone! really is my true match! the picture is the product on my skin!
Natalia R.
Review for: L' Paris True Match Natural Mineral Foundation Classic Tan more...
This foundation was okay, but definitely not the best for dry skin. you COULD get away with using it, but just make sure to really moisturize beforehand! the packaging is convenient, as it comes with a brush, but it's just a bit too drying for me.
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This is my go to quick out the door..only this to cover on days I don't want to wear liquid!!buff beige is my color & super blendable!!make sure u have no oil to start with tho!
Isabel F.
I love this setting powder. It gives me full coverage to the point that I don't always have to put on concealer. If you want full coverage and are looking for something affordable, this is the way to go.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This has the worst design ever. It has never once worked as intented. The powder alone isn't great either. It doesn't cover anything and makes you look cake at the same time.
Mermelada 💋.
It's a great stuff because it can work with the concealer very well. If you can find you exactely color skin. It will be one of the most bff in your makeup routine. True match make match with your skin. I ise "naturaly Ivory". 100% recommended.
Tina B.
Alto
This foundation looks invisible on my face, yet covers my red splotches and any discolorations. This mineral foundation is affordable. The big brush is so easy to use as it applies and blends the foundation quickly over my face. This is a product that I frequently purchase.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
I can never go wrong with L'oreal. One of my all time favorites that I always come back to. I could not call this a foundation powder because the coverage is very minimal but its an amazing setting powder and darker shades fit great as a bronzer and for contour. Love this powder
Sammie S.
Two Rivers, WI
I'm in love with this pressed power! It doesn't feel tacky, heavy, or even drying on the face. My face would kind of be an oil slick at the end of the day if it weren't for this powder. Love this stuff
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this!! I like the brush that comes with it for application! Easy to use and blend! Covers very well. Love the compact travel size! Highly recommend you try this product!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!