BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Daisy R.
Newberry, SC
This foundation powder blended well on my skin. It did not feel heavy. Did not mess up. It lasted all day without having to retouch. I loved this product! It is what I use daily.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I love the sheer color in this brand/product. I use it over top of BB creams, cream foundations, and even cream to powder types. It sets these skin products with out caking and makes them look better for longer. I use a different brush though.
Missy C.
Bought this for a wedding as a friend recommended it who has severe acne scars. It covers pretty nicely and blends well if you just use the powder. I put it on my sisters oily skin, over a liquid foundation and it made her forehead look cakey.
Jaime W.
Glenolden, PA
This powder is so light and so fantastic! I wear everyday to help give my skin a nice color. Can't even tell it is on, but I feel naked without it! I won't use anything else!!!
Suzette V.
Orlando, FL
I like this powder is a good one, it comes in many different shades which is a plus. you can use by itself for a light look or with foundation for a more full coverage thing. i recommend using it with a brush not the puff for a better outcome. it doesn't last very long is the negative
Abigail M.
This may be from the drugstore but I just love how this matches my skin tone. It keeps me matte but I need to reapply halfway through the day. I wish it stayed on longer because I think it is a good powder and it hasn't caused me any acne or dried me out too bad. good drugstore buy.
Isabel F.
I love this setting powder. It gives me full coverage to the point that I don't always have to put on concealer. If you want full coverage and are looking for something affordable, this is the way to go.
Magda V.
miami, FL
Loreal powder is super practical as it brings its own brush, I love to use it every day and is very good for oily skin coverage is sensational loved him to use it. I want more dust so I love it and it makes my skin look spectacular!
LOVE this powder. When it says " super-blendable" they were not lying! I use the shade W5 sand beige and this color goes so nice with my skin in the summer as well as in the winter. It feels super light and sets the make up very well
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love the finish I puts over my liquid foundation! it's a lightweight powder that has a skin tone for everyone! really is my true match! the picture is the product on my skin!
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I don't care for this. I was too orange for my face and irritatated my skin. They also need a better shade range. It's either too pink or too orange, their is no neutral shade.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!