BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Nayeli H.
Gardena, CA
This is a really good powder for oily skin and it has really good color selection. I have some dry patches and I found that it makes me a little flaky but overall I still love this powder and would definitely buy it again.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I love this mineral powder foundation. I have very oily skin and this helps my face not look so shiny. I love the way it makes my skin feel, too. It is very soft. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it!
Kayla M.
Enterprise, AL
I bought this because i had a coupon and i was in need of a powder at the time, i do really like this product, it isn't cakey and it gives a little extra coverage, my downfall is my nose isn't oily, its shiny and this didn't help the shine at all. I would repurchase this for all of my face and maybe a different one for my nose area.
Gina S.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Was advised to try a mineral foundation for my acne prone skin. Had tried bare minerals before and wasn't impressed. Would you believe I was so impressed with this?! Full coverage and clean light feeling!
Amanda G.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
This product works very well with my skin tone. And looks good out in the sun, but the only downfall is the brush is kind of cheap. When I rub my face with it, the brissels fall off and look like eyelashes all over my face
Tatianna L.
Review for: Sun Beige more...
This foundation is a must have. This foundation is very easy to apply. I don't really like the brush that is attached but I like the product. I would buy this product again hands down. I brought product for Walmart for I believe to be 8 dollars
Angie G.
Casselberry, Fl
For an inexpensive powdered this really does the job. If you just need something for touch ups on the go this is perfect. If you want for all day wear you have to have a good primer, this is not full coverage and is very light. I like that it is not heavy, but again best for touch ups to throw in your purse and go
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
I had a glimpse of this line when i was still in the philippines..someone gave this to me including the foundation.i think this really is a good product especially when you live in a tropical or humid area..the only thing that i don't like is when it wears out it leaves your skin with dry patches..and they are not lin wearing..so you have to touch up everynow and then..
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
I like this more than the high end mineral foundations I've tried! My skin looks nice and natural with this on but it gives good coverage. Large shade range to choose from and doesn't cause breakouts on my sensitive skin.
Inge C.
Harrisburg, PA
In most ways, this powder is a good product, maybe just not for me. The coverage is good and the coloring blends nicely. But I experienced some skin issues after I started using it and through some trial and error I figured out that the problems were caused by this powder. So I won't be continuing to use it.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!