BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
The only foundation I trust! I have been using this makeup for more than 5 years, and although a little pricey it is worth the money. The color always blends in to my skin and the coverage is reliable. Other, cheaper brands never compare.
Haley K.
Sewell, NJ
I love this foundation. I like that it comes with a brush that is on top of the foundation. For a small price, you really get your money's worth. I was tired of paying $25 for bareminerals foundation so I decided to try this out and I'm glad I did. For more than half the price you get almost the same product. It matches my skin color perfectly and doesn't wear off throughout the day.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I wanted to like this. I really did. But on me, it goes on really patchy and doesn't blend out well. And it has a weird scent to it. Normally scents don't bother me, but this one did. It smelled like chemicals or something metallic.
Carolina R.
FPO
Im not really into it. Unfortunately their color matching is extremely horrible and I could not find a shade that was right for me. It also tended to make me break out. In my opinion, its better to spend a little but more money and get a better product thats the correct shade and that doesn't make your skin break out!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
This wasn't my 1st choice for a powder but I was desperate. I was sceptic about how it would look on my face. I'm more of a Cover Girl, girl lol I tried it and it worked well Blended into my skin matched very well I use this when my budget doesn't allow me to purchase my Cover Girl... It's my affordable go to backup
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
One of my favorite mineral foundations! I love it on days when I don't feel I need a lot of coverage or just want something light. It is also great if you apply it wet with a small concealer brush to spot treat, looks flawless!
Andrea C.
I love this. it honestly works great I just ran out of mine so I have to get a new one but I just love how it is so pigmented and it slides on your skin a very great. and I love how it comes with it a brush by its self so you don't have to get another brush with it
Natalie Z.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this product for its coverage and convenience. I find that it quickly provides an even coverage and quickly conceals any red or uneven coloring in my skin. It feels great and allows my skin to breathe. It lasts all day and helps my skin stay clean and fresh looking despite living in a humid area (humidity usually melts my foundation). The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is that I find dispensing the product to be a bit messy. If I'm not careful, the loose powder can fall onto my clothes as I apply it.
Krystal M.
I have the lightest shade. It seems a little orange but it is good. The brush feels a bit rough on my skin but the powder is pretty good and blends well. I do feel like it is very messy and gets all over my clothes when applying.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I love this mineral powder foundation. I have very oily skin and this helps my face not look so shiny. I love the way it makes my skin feel, too. It is very soft. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!