BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
I bought mines in the shade cocoa to contour and it is amazinggggggg. This powder is super blendable and makes my contour look so natural and it's so a nice neutral tone brown, not to grey not to orange which makes it perfect for any skin tone.
Anya M.
Horseheads, NY
LOVE this product! It's so light that you barely know that it's there. The color match is spot on! I've used this for years & always come back to it when other products fall flat.
Kallista M.
I used this brand when I first started using makeup. It doesn't last long, but if you are a beginner it does not clog poles and if you reapply it, it can look very nice on the skin.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ
This is the only make up i use and it's good and doesn't cost a million dollars! it gets the job done and lasts pretty long and no matter if it's the winter or the summer when I'm a little bit darker, they always have the perfect color for you.
Minder T.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Me encanta esta base en polvo , deja un bello acabado en la piel tanto si lo utilizas solo con primer para un acabado mas natural o con otra base liquida para dar una cobertura mas alta.
is a great product.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff used to be my favorite foundation until about last year when they changed to the packaging with the white cap instead of silver. Ever since then the formula has changed and it does not work as good as it did before. Now its cakey and drying.
Daisy R.
Newberry, SC
This foundation powder blended well on my skin. It did not feel heavy. Did not mess up. It lasted all day without having to retouch. I loved this product! It is what I use daily.
Summer R.
Carlisle, PA
I actually use this as a finishing powder on top of my liquid foundation, and I like the way it looks. Since I already have liquid foundation on, I just use a very light coating to seal everything in, and it typically makes my face look flawless.
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love the finish I puts over my liquid foundation! it's a lightweight powder that has a skin tone for everyone! really is my true match! the picture is the product on my skin!
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I don't care for this. I was too orange for my face and irritatated my skin. They also need a better shade range. It's either too pink or too orange, their is no neutral shade.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!