BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Elizabeth B.
Denton, TX
Loreal True Match Powder Foundation is the best. Don't use liquid because it tends to clump so I found out about Mineral Powder. Does not clump or melt off in the Texas summers. Has SPF which is great. Goes on evenly and looks very natural. I have Rosacea and it hides it completely. Comes with a built in brush which really helps to even it out.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
This stuff is just ok. I bought this to replace my bare minerals between purchases and it can't quite size up to the bare minerals. The coverage isn't as good. Powder makeup is always great for covering blemishes so I'd say get this if you need t cover up a few blotchy spots.
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
This powder has a great shade selection, but shades apply darker than they appear in the pan, especially over oily areas. The powder is finely milled, and the compact is cute and portable. This doesn't hold back shine as well as some other powders do.
Rochelle G.
Favorite all over coverage foundation. I get endless compliments from strangers on my foundation and they're always shocked when I tell them it's only $10.99! Works better than any high end product I've tried. Matches skin perfectly. And will hide all my acne, scars and redness! Love this stuff!
Bekah N.
Love the coverage and lightness of this foundation. This gives an even cover and really matches the skin tone. Good price and can be found most places, I choose Walgreens typically. Would recommend definitely!
Morgan E.
Sometimes if my skin is even the slightest bit dry this product makes my face look inconsistent and flaky. I also wish there was more coverage offered. Otherwise this is awesome! It really does match your color well and isn't terribly expensive either.
MaRwa R.
Love this product. It is all I need to cover up blemishes and any red to give me a smooth overall appearance. It achieves just the right natural effect! I have used this for several years now. I will always buy it
Krystin K.
Perris, CA
This powder foundation has great coverage. It looks natural on the skin. It's not drying but can control oil. It covers all of my imperfections. It's great for mornings where I don't want to spend much time on my face but still want to look good
Julia C.
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I have been using this foundation for years for one major reason: it does the job!! It manages to cover everything and stay on for the majority of the day without looking cakey or splotchy. It is also affordable and one bottle lasts a long time!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I used to use this a lot especially in the summer. I would put on primer or a BB/CC cream first then put this over it! I actually liked this stuff. Would purchase again!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!