BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Bella H.
Gresham, OR
True match is my favorite base powder. I find it hard to find a base in my skin tone because I have such porcelain skin, but don't want look like a vampire. Goes on evenly, I combo it with a liquid for under my eyes. I always have c2 on me, it's my easy go-to.
Temilade A.
Saint Louis , MO
This powder is amazing, i went through four powders before i came across this one and it matched me perfectly and it didn't cause any excessive oiliness on my face (major plus). i use the color c8. no need spending so much money on a "high end" powder when a drug store brand can give you the same results. save your money and buy it.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I love this line because it comes in such an array of colors. I have VERY fair skin (especially during the winter months), so I appreciate any brand that offers VERY light options. This powder does not offer any great amount of coverage, but I tend to use powder just as a sealant to my foundation anyway, so it does it's job for me.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Right now this is the best face powder I have tried this year. No break outs. I'm falling in love with everything that L'oreal has. I'm so glad that they repackaged this product. I hated the old packaging. I would recommend this item!
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
This product is a natural power foundation . My skin is natural to dry skin and it was the first time that I used it .Once I applied it , it was very light on the skin. I would recommend this product an I would defently buy it again😬
Vanessa A.
Wow this product is very blendablw , lightweight, not irritating and just looks flawless .Works great and doesn't smudge at all.My daughter loves it. She is a makeup virgin and at sixteen this product gets a thumbs up from her. She feels beautiful and confident.
Chandler P.
Tryon, OK
This powder is very versatile and that's why I love it! I either use it as just a powder, ad a drop or two of water and use it as a foundation, or get a shade darker and mix it with primer or moisturizer to use as a BB cream! I've been using this same powder for years just because it covers well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
Mari T.
Very good powder, very blendable and you can get almost a powder foundation coverage with it when using a lot of course. They staying-power is regular, that mostly depends on your type of skin. For normal or combination, it can last many hours with a matte finish until it starts to wear off on the T zone after a couple of hours
Ishtar G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This foundation is lightweight. it doesn't clog my pores and provides excellent long lasting coverage. I can use it daily with no problems from my sensitve skin. I absolutely love this line of make up and will never use anything else!

Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I wanted to like this. I really did. But on me, it goes on really patchy and doesn't blend out well. And it has a weird scent to it. Normally scents don't bother me, but this one did. It smelled like chemicals or something metallic.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!