BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Corryn H.
While I usually do my liquid foundation before I leave the house, my oily skin assures me that I'll need at least two touch ups before the end of the day.
I love using this powder! It gives me pretty good coverage, and temporarily gets rid of the shine on my forehead and nose.
Most importantly, it's portable and safer to carry in your purse than liquid foundation.
An inexpensive fix...
Melody L.
Brighton, MI
I love the coverage this gives and use it everyday. Never makes me break out. It's a little pricey but I think that's because you get the brush included with it. I wish they sold just refills without the brush to bring the price down. Whenever it's on sale I always grab a few!
Karisma A.
I really love this powder. It is great, it helps tone my skin as i have two toned skin. It also helps me look a shade lighter, and my skin looks really clear. It really brings out your beauty. Its only $12 in your local drug store, and there are a variety of shades for people with different skin tones. I give this A, and a thumbs up!
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
It's so hard for me to find a power that actually lasts and looks good. Unfortunately, this one added to the piles on no good. The powder was too loose and I wasn't a fan of the way it worked. It was also far too shimmery. Definitely not something I could wear on a day to day basis
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Right now this is the best face powder I have tried this year. No break outs. I'm falling in love with everything that L'oreal has. I'm so glad that they repackaged this product. I hated the old packaging. I would recommend this item!
Chandler P.
Tryon, OK
This powder is very versatile and that's why I love it! I either use it as just a powder, ad a drop or two of water and use it as a foundation, or get a shade darker and mix it with primer or moisturizer to use as a BB cream! I've been using this same powder for years just because it covers well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
Mari T.
Very good powder, very blendable and you can get almost a powder foundation coverage with it when using a lot of course. They staying-power is regular, that mostly depends on your type of skin. For normal or combination, it can last many hours with a matte finish until it starts to wear off on the T zone after a couple of hours
Courtney S.
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
This is a fairly good product! For a powder it leaves a very natural medium coverage finish! It is very creamy, and buildable with a good price! It reminds me of the bare minerals original powder foundation, but I do prefer the bare minerals! I do wish this powder lasted longer throughout the day, but it does sit nicley on the skin!
Z K.
This is my go to powder. Gives medium coverage without looking cakey. My everyday makeup is basically this over the loreal true match concealer crayon.
It has a WIDE range of colors for different skin tones. From cool to neutral to warm. I've been using it so much and I still haven't hit pan. For about $7, definitely a must-have.
Vandhana B.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This product is good for setting your makeup and if you are rushing out and don't have much time to apply foundation and then set with powder then this product will help you.It is at a good price.Easy to use.I would recommend this but foundation works great for me than mineral powder and that's why i use it to set my makeup.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!