BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Abby J.
Lakeland, FL
This is pretty great stuff. I don't use a ton -- just a few pats over my face which I blend in -- and it's just the right amount of coverage. Pro tip: get a different brush to apply it. The one that they build into the cap is a nice idea, but it gets messy.
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
I had been a lifelong user of another powder, but I decided to try this a few years ago and never went back. It looks completely natural and I love that it comes with an applicator brush. It was a little more pricey than comparable brands but it's worth it!
Celeste R.
Salinas, CA
Love this ! I always end coming back to this powder definitely my #1 favorite everrrr I've always used this and the brush works great in my opinion definitely recommend this powder !!!!
Tatum C.
lafayette, la
I used this powder for a very long time and it is very affordable. I have combination skin and it never caused any problems or breakouts. I did find that it doesn't stay on as long as I'd like it too and I found myself applying it more than once daily.
Felicia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I have used this product for years. I love that it never leaves your face dry and has great coverage without leaving your face looking Camry as some liquid foundations do. You can always find numerous skin colors available at the store and it feels so lightweight.
Kelli C.
Bluefield, VA
I have used this powder for literally years!!!! When I want a full coverage look I use it to set the True Match liquid foundation and sometimes I wear the powder alone!!!! I hope this powder stays on the shelf for a long time!!! My holy grail powder!!!!
Erin M.
I love using mineral powder instead of foundation, especially in the summer. Not the biggest fan of this brand. I did not like how the product dispensed in order to use the brush provided. Also I purchased what I thought would be my shade, but it was very pale. Not sure if I made a mistake in color choice or if their product is just not that pigmented.
zabrina m.
Jamaica, NY
I have to really give this product two thumbs up , it's light on my face and it doesn't sink in my lines around my eyes. Very easy to blend and it really does give you a flawless look
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
This is the powder I go for when I need extra coverage I really don't like the brush at all and anytime I've used it I wasted so much powder. this has been a go to since 2009
Elizabeth B.
Denton, TX
Loreal True Match Powder Foundation is the best. Don't use liquid because it tends to clump so I found out about Mineral Powder. Does not clump or melt off in the Texas summers. Has SPF which is great. Goes on evenly and looks very natural. I have Rosacea and it hides it completely. Comes with a built in brush which really helps to even it out.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!