BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
I tried this foundation on the recommendation of a friend. She wears it and it looks great on her. It was just okay for me. I wasn't very impressed. The color did match pretty well, the coverage was pretty good, but it just didn't last very long, in my opinion.
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
This is my go to loose powder foundation! It blends well and doesn't look thick. I love that Loreal offers a wide range of shades for every skin tone. I usually place my liquid foundation with my Beauty Blender and then brush this powder over to "set" my foundation.
Alyssa D.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This used to be my go to powder and now I hate it! They changed the formula and now it makes me breakout, and they switched to cheaper brushes that fall apart and get scratchy within weeks.
Amy C.
Great product for spring/summer/fall. I usually switch to liquid foundation for winter for the moisturizer. It has great coverage and looks really natural without the heavy feel of powder. Keeps shine away. It's a little bit pricier than my liquid foundation.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I had this when I was a teenager, I was still trying to figure out what color works for me. At that time it was really good but their are so much more stuff that's better since I got older.
Amy T.
This is the only thing I will ever use on my face. It goes on easy, blends well and is light and airy. There is no cakeyness, and you can barely tell you're wearing any make up at all. It helps make my skin more even toned, while also protecting it from the sun.
Isabella M.
Omaha, NE
I like this powder a lot! I have to use a different brush when I use it though because the brush it comes with it any soft and is awkward to apply the makeup with. Besides that, it's great!
Tatum C.
lafayette, la
I used this powder for a very long time and it is very affordable. I have combination skin and it never caused any problems or breakouts. I did find that it doesn't stay on as long as I'd like it too and I found myself applying it more than once daily.
Celeste R.
Salinas, CA
Love this ! I always end coming back to this powder definitely my #1 favorite everrrr I've always used this and the brush works great in my opinion definitely recommend this powder !!!!
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
I had been a lifelong user of another powder, but I decided to try this a few years ago and never went back. It looks completely natural and I love that it comes with an applicator brush. It was a little more pricey than comparable brands but it's worth it!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!