BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2014)
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX
It blurs flaws and does not look powdery at all. Medium coverage but I wear it over a bob cream for a more subtle less made up look. Very cute container and I will repurchase when I run out. I will recommend to my friends as well.
Kisha F.
FL
Amazing setting powder, happy with how affordable it is as well. I use this for my everyday makeup routine and I can say it's pretty long lasting for the simple activities I do everyday. Once this runs out, I will buy it again.
Kenia H.
Blacklick, OH
I would say a true match for my brown skin tones, however it came close. I currently have this product but only use if it is a dire emergency. The product could do better in matching with brown tones. This product goes on smoothly, price is right, but is not a true match.
Markela H.
I have been using this for 5+years. It was the second item of makeup I ever bought. Their shade selection is vast; there's a shade for everyone. It blends into your natural skin. It doesn't dry out your skin like some powder foundations. It's long lasting and just magnificent
Hannah B.
I started wearing this about ten years ago and it's my favorite go-to drug store foundation. It has great coverage for being a powder and I found it very comparable to Bare Minerals foundation.
Elise F.
Dexter, MI
Love this product - covers and blends well on its own or over liquid foundation, stays put, moderately priced, and lasts a long time (although I don't wear much and not every day). Love that the sponge has its own compartment on the bottom of the container with a mirror.
Alaina B.
Covington, KY
One of my favorite mineral powders! It's a great quality that stays on for a while, doesn't feel cakey, and blends like a dream!! I've been using this for a while, then stopped to try a high end brand, then decided to go back to this product! Such a good price and quality!
Chelsea H.
I use this powder everyday! My shade is ivory and it goes on very nicely. I used to use the brush that came with it but have recently started using a flat brush to apply my powder foundations. Coverage is about medium and can be built up. Definitely would buy again.
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
This is my go to loose powder foundation! It blends well and doesn't look thick. I love that Loreal offers a wide range of shades for every skin tone. I usually place my liquid foundation with my Beauty Blender and then brush this powder over to "set" my foundation.
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
I tried this foundation on the recommendation of a friend. She wears it and it looks great on her. It was just okay for me. I wasn't very impressed. The color did match pretty well, the coverage was pretty good, but it just didn't last very long, in my opinion.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!