BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
I love this stuff. A little goes a long way so it lasts forever, and it makes your skin look incredible. I use it alone without any other foundation or concealer. The only downside is that it's super messy, so be really careful not to get it on any clothing. It's difficult to get out of clothes.
Sarah G.
Ruskin, FL
I've been using this mineral powder for a very long time and I love it. My face is in the middle of dry and oily. It does not make my face anymore oily or dry. If you do have very dry skin, I don't know if I would recommend a powdered makeup. A bottle of this will last you at least 6 months. It's light, has great coverage, and not too pricey. You can find it at your local Walgreens or CVS. Definitely worth it!
Jessica H.
Springfield
This is one of the better powders that I've ever bought I don't really use powder but it was an OK product I would recommend it for people who like to use powder but that's definitely not me it was a little pricey and but it didn't match my skin tone
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
I like the powder pretty good! Isn't my first pick... Was hard matching my color. Liked as a high light tho. Easy to use brush wasn't the best Quality & didn't stay fluffy for long . Didn't seem like you got a lot of product because it's a powder-ish.
Mae A.
I've been using this product for at least 10 years. I don't care too much for the brush that comes with it so I use my own but I don't think they've changed the formula at all or I didn't notice that they have but it performs just as well as it had 10 years ago. I highly recommend!
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This has been my ride or die for soooo long! 15 years? Maybe more than that! I absolutely love this and will use it as long as it's made. I wear it either with liquid foundation, then using it as a setting powder providing me with full coverage, or alone for an easy get out the door quick medium coverage and flawless finish. Absofrigginlutely recommend this product!!!
Sofía S.
this is my go-to drug store foundation. the texture makes it easy to apply like a powder, but full coverage like a cream. I am very fair, but the lightest shade in neutral or cool seems to match ok, but the warm toned lightest shade is much too dark.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
I love this powder for a drug store makeup. I have used it for years and have no complaints at all except that the lid falls off in my makeup bag and gets my brush dirty, haha. It is great on sensitive skin and gives great coverage. I have suffered with acne for years and this has never let me down! Not a bad price either. It is almost exactly like Bare Minerals.
Latresse W.
This is my favorite pressed powder! The color selection for them is vast and you're sure to find the perfect match. I'm the color soft sable, it had medium to full coverage that can be worn with or without the liquid foundation.
Chrissy P.
Didn't know how to put it on so more direction could have been helpful. But overall I like the coverage it provides. I've got oily skin so this helps my skin remain perfectly moisturized. Again, ULTA is the best to buy from. I'd def buy it again!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!