BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
jaime s.
Plymouth , MN
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I love this foundation. For me it's an all in one. Foundation and concealer. Covers everything and it Conley takes 5secs. Which is perfect for when I have to work early in the mornings and when I'm going on road trips.
Brianna S.
This looks great on my siblings! This is my first purchase and use of the product so I hope it works... Covergirl 37O is suspiciously too dark for my complexion now for some reason. ( winter blues )
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
This product is great, to say the least. I like that it comes in a loose powder form, and that it has its own brush. It is so easy to travel with. The packaging is nice and the color selection is great for lighter skin tones, but could have better choices for darker skin tones.
Colleen h.
Get the urban decay powder instead. its simple. this formula isn't blendable its cakey. i use more high end products. these products are cheap. and when u buy cheaper products you will be able to tell with the ingredients. prices make a difference in the products you go with.
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX
It blurs flaws and does not look powdery at all. Medium coverage but I wear it over a bob cream for a more subtle less made up look. Very cute container and I will repurchase when I run out. I will recommend to my friends as well.
Tara S.
I have been using this brand of foundation for years and I love it, I use this as a finishing powder to set my makeup and it will really match your skin tone .. I recommend this product to everyone
Lindsay D.
Dallas
I started using this after I used bare minerals for many years. It took me a hot minute to find my color, but after that, it's been really good to me. It applies smooth & stays fairly matte all day long. The coverage is perfect too.
Mandy L.
Using this product for a few years now. Does a great job of covering variance in skin tone. Matches my skin well so you don't get the caked on look. Only complaint is it can rub off easy on a long work day
Cherise E.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love L'OREAL products but not this one. I felt this product emphasized my large pores and that's with a pore filler. It also had a smell to it that I didn't like. I just didn't enjoy this product at all and would not repurchase. I have oily skin so I thought the loose powder would be a good fit for me but this wasn't.
Kenia H.
Blacklick, OH
I would say a true match for my brown skin tones, however it came close. I currently have this product but only use if it is a dire emergency. The product could do better in matching with brown tones. This product goes on smoothly, price is right, but is not a true match.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!