BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Renisha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this powder foundation. Its kind of hard to get the exact color to match your skin but when you do it'll look really good. The only con about this product is that it doesn't take much for it to come off; it wears off really easily. But overall good product for a good price!
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York
I love this face powder I have a light and dark one!! The ligh one is for powder my face and the dark is great as bronzer!! It's very affordable and very nice quality!! I would but this product again!!
Mina M.
I use this to set my foundation and it stays on all day. I love the packaging because it's hassle free. I need it for touch ups on my chin throughout the day and I'm glad I can easily use the compact and sponge for a quick fix up. It claims to be super blendable and I agree.
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
I use this powder on top of my other foundation (different brand), and I find that i quite like it. They dont really have a shade as pale as I am, but they do have something close. It sticks on, and you can layer like crazy and it still wont seem cakey. The price is okay - I wish it could be cheaper. Definitely worth trying
Christina M.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
The brush that comes with this foundation is too rough for my face and leaves my face red and itchy after use. I didn't really like the foundation itself very much either as it didn't apply very smooth.
Charisa Y.
San Juan, PR
I absolutely adore how flawless you look after applying this powder. It's very light weight and you do not even feel you have any makeup on. I can not put on makeup without applying this powder! Not to mention it has great coverage!
Megan J.
I love L'oreal True Match products. They all actually work well. I love this because it feels so light and it goes really well with your skin tone. It doesn't give you that cakey feel. It is a little expensive though compared to most department store brands but the price is worth it.
jaime s.
Plymouth , MN
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I love this foundation. For me it's an all in one. Foundation and concealer. Covers everything and it Conley takes 5secs. Which is perfect for when I have to work early in the mornings and when I'm going on road trips.
Cynthia Z.
This foundation matches really well to my skin color. I'm not a fan of the the brush but it works like it's supposed to! It's also affordable and can be found at beauty stores like ulta or even at Walmart.
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
This product is great, to say the least. I like that it comes in a loose powder form, and that it has its own brush. It is so easy to travel with. The packaging is nice and the color selection is great for lighter skin tones, but could have better choices for darker skin tones.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!