BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
I used to use this to set my makeup when I used liquid foundation or for light coverage when I skipped foundation. It's just a powder though. Nothing special at all. It is nice that it comes in so many shades, but that can make it overwhelming as well. I found that this powder provides no oil control and may have actually made me a little greasy through out the day
Amber D.
Durant, OK
I use this in the lightest shade (W1) and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's a very soft powder and blends pretty well. I set my foundation and concealer with this and one compact of it lasts a while. They are equipped with a sponge (works well) and a mirror in the other side of the compact which is convenient if you are on the go or need to touch up a bit.
Yaimee O.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I have used True Match Naturale L'Oreal Paris Gentle Mineral Makeup Foundation for a long time. I loved this powder foundation. It doesn't make my face feel heavy like other powder foundations make it feel. It gives me a nice tan natural glow, which is a plus!
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I bought this on a whim on clearance and it took me a while to figure out how to use it. The brush it comes with is not only useless, but uncomfortable to hold. I use the fluffy setting brush from Real Techniques and that applies it perfectly. I also depotted it into a larger tub so I could grab exactly as much as I wanted. The jar with little holes in the top is beyond frustrating. This is too much effort to make it work in my opinion, and I will not repurchase because of packaging alone.
Miranda S.
WALKERTOWN, NC
I Just recently tried this aftet my fiancée bought it for me and what can I say, I love it! This is definitely my favorite out of every foundations I've tried. It blends amazingly and it gives great coverage also it doesn't look like you just had a thing of powder blow up in your face. It feels great, looks amazing and is totally inexpensive. I love it.
ananda c.
Bronx, NY
I bought this powder close to a year ago, and I am sill in love! I haven't tried too many powders, but the l'oreal true match is definitely a bang for the buck! I have dry skin and it works really well. Blends so nice with my skin tone and has great coverage! I finish it off with a setting spray & makes my makeup look sooooo flawless and natural. A must try!
Alex C.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have been using it for a couple years. You can get lots of places, but I get at Walmart or Walgreens. I think it's a good price for how long it lasts. It's a light foundation and I would definitely recommend to others.
Michelle H.
Redlands, CA
I used this powder for over a year and I liked it. I like that the sponge is stored underneath the powder in a separate compartment. At the time, I would tan so I tended to be shiny a lot more of the time. I'd carry this is my purse and a quick touch up would get my face back to a matte finish. I 'll try it again in a new shade when my Clinique runs out.
Rachel S.
I am iffy on this one. The shade range is awesome and the packaging is great. But the formula, it tends to look great for a few hours then it separates and looks a bit shiny. It doesn't adhere well to my skin and if I touch my face it transfers so easily
Sarah S.
Roseburg, OR
I was skeptical about buying a drugstore powder but was pleasantly surprised! The color matches is me perfectly and the finish is beautiful. It's also very long lasting, after a long night it held up! Definitely my new go-to. So happy with this purchase.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!