BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Cynthia M.
I love wearing this when i dont feel like putting on a bunch of product. I will put concealer on and then put this on the rest of my face and it looks just as good. Im almost out and will be repurchasing it.
Katherin R.
Bronx, NY
I use this product to bronze my face. I like it as it is long lasting and very blendable. A little goes a long way. I think it's easy to apply, and a great product for bronzing on a budget. Only downfall was it can sometimes be too orange.
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
I love this so much! It's just amazing! It's pretty good for oily skin, I mean it lasts at least 6 hours before needing to re apply. I has good coverage and I would definitely buy again. I recommend 100%
Amanda B.
I like the idea behind this product and it's something I have as a fall back if I run out of my MAC powder and can't get to a MAC counter. For me, it doesn't have as nice of a coverage unless you apply a ton of it and then if feels caked on to me. It is affordable, so that is nice.
Kylee B.
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation powders! It blends very nicely into the skin, and it gives just enough coverage where you can either wear it alone or light apply it to set your foundation!
Katherine B.
Romeoville, IL
Best powder foundation. I've had this as a staple in my makeup routine for about 10 years. It gives me that extra coverage after liquid foundation to make my skin look perfect. I get compliments weekly on my skin because of this product.
Kari S.
Ward, AR
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This is the only mineral foundation I swear by! It's half the price of the major brands but it's better! It's great for combo skin. It's not too heavy and it's very lightweight. I only buy this powder :)
Elise D.
Henrico, VA
I tried this because it was the most affordable in an emergency situation, and the color matches my extremely fair skin tone very well. Ufortunately, it definitely has a "cake face" look, and the coverage is not very strong. Honestly it didn't even make my face that much less shiny. I think there are definitely better powders out there.
Brianna B.
Plantation, FL
I've been using this product for years! I really like how easily it applies to my face. The only downside i have is it tends to get cakey when applied over cream foundations if it's not applied correctly.
Michelle l.
Canton, OH
This product was one I tried a few years ago (before I got hooked on bare minerals) and I can honestly say it works amazing ! Only reason i stopped using it is because of bare minerals but if I ever go back to a old makeup this will be it
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!