BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Maranda D.
Emporium, PA
I really wanted to love this, I did, but alas I must move on to another powder. I've tried different foundations along with it and realized it really is the powder. This powder clings to my pore like dry glue, and goes on very unevenly. It tends to cling to any dry areas of skin and just look awful.
Avelina E.
I dislike this product a great deal. For some reason when I would use it, it would an irritation on my jaw line when especially when I would get hot. I'm assuming it has to do with something in the ingredients. However, since this product didn't work for me I'm sure it would work for someone else.
Ellen H.
A nice drugstore mineral powder. It gives light coverage, forgiving color matching, and decent wear. It doesn't break me out, however it does make my face slightly itchy. I do like that natural finish. A great summer makeup and especially good for teenagers (or adults) that are having skin issues.
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
This is the best powder I've used. I used to use Covergirl, but I recently switched to true match. It blends really nicely, and matches my skin tone perfectly. I don't like to use the sponge it provides because it wastes a lot of powder. I use an ecotools powder brush and it goes on smoothly. Love it!
Brittany G.
Rayne, LA
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I love this foundation because of its ease and light weight. It covers so well yet looks like and doesn't give a heavy makeup look. Perfect for the workplace and casual days. My skin feels great with it and it doesn't care breakouts. If ever my skin gets dry in the winter, I use nivea creme before applying the powder and it helps the dry skin.
Callie L.
Fantastic for my sensitive, acne-prone skin! I've tried multiple foundations, including pricey, premium brands, and I keep coming back to this drug-store favorite. The brush is soft and fluffy and the bristles aren't too compacted, so I have minimal wasted product with each application. The best part is that it blends with my skin's texture.
Meylin A.
Woods Cross, UT
This foundation makes your skin looks flawless!! I recommend using a different brush, the one it comes with doesn't help blend the foundation well. Works well on my oily skin it doesn't cause any breakthroughs
Olga G.
This was my go-to drugstore foundation. Super blendable, good shade selection, no fragrance, and actual usable brush! I went through 5-6 of these. It works better than some high end products. Highly recommend!
jasmine m.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This mineral makeup is awesome! It gives a nice coverage without to little or to much. It looks great over makeup or just on the bare face! I have repurchased this about 6 times and it still has yet failed for me. I have told people about this and they have also bought it and loved it!
Erika G.
Raleigh, NC
I use makeup since I was 9 due my ballet classes and presentations, so for me makeup must be cheap and very good and that one is a incredible product for my skin. My skin is too oily and it helps a lot to keep the oil out. I love this product!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!