BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I love this powder. It look natural on my skin and works great on my oily combination skin. The color selection is awesome. It's not too cakey this is a holy Grail product for me. I have hit pan and will definitely repurchase again and again.
Allyson S.
Traverse city, Mi
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I use this product after I apply foundation and it blends very well and I love all of the try match colors, you will not have a hard time finding a color to match your skin tone. I'm excited to try some more of this companies products after having tried this one.
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
I love this mineral foundation for light makeup days. It's got just enough coverage to give your skin a healthy glow but allows your skin to show through. It's not super long wearing but it's extremely breathable. I have sensitive skin and this mineral foundation feels great against it.
Natalie M.
I used to use the liquid when they first brought the "True Match" line out. I always got compliments on how my skin looked so flawless. And this is the only line that I found the shade the matches my skin and you can't tell I have foundation on. Then they brought out the mineral version and I have used it ever since! Worth the price. Blends well. A little goes a long way!
Nekura A.
Brooklyn, NY
There's a large shade variety, decent coverage and wear. Packaging is a bit annoying because the mirror is on the underside of the powder which isn't that practical but for an overall drugstore powder foundation this is one I've repurchased many times as it does the job. Coverage is medium-full, not heavy duty full coverage but decent for the price and ease of purchase.
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
I like this foundation. It lasts all the day with proper priming and a good setting spray, and keeps my shine away. It does need a bit of retouching after about eight hours or so, but with a blotting pad and just a bit of this powder, your skin looks great again. Definitily I would recommend this foundation to anyone.
Tami B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the hardest time finding foundations and powders. I never seem to get the shade right. I am actually pretty light, but this is a great neutral shade that gives me a light/medium look without looking like make-up. The shade selection is great, the price is great, and I love that it’s a mirrored compact with a separate compartment for the make-up sponge.
Christina W.
Ferndale, MI
I have never used this product with the press sponge it provides, I've always used a buffing brush. While many say that it is cakey, I've never had an issue with it and I think that's because of my buff-brush method. It provides very good coverage and I have always thought it looked natural and smooth.
Amber D.
Durant, OK
I use this in the lightest shade (W1) and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's a very soft powder and blends pretty well. I set my foundation and concealer with this and one compact of it lasts a while. They are equipped with a sponge (works well) and a mirror in the other side of the compact which is convenient if you are on the go or need to touch up a bit.
karen b.
This product is a great on the go and/or when you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. I use this everyday and love the finish of it. The reason I gave it a B is because it's too powdery, so you have to be careful when you're on a rush, it will end up looking odd; from personal experiences. Overall, the product does a really good job, especially for the price.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!