BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Falon M.
Lexington
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I recommend this product. I have used it for years. I have very clear skin and this foundation is kinda light coverage. If you have problem skin that has a lot of acne or spots, I don’t recommend this product, from experience. Makes my skin look beautiful and covers up my redness because I have a touch of rosacea. It lasts a good while for the price, it is pretty cheap. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation
Becca A.
Martins Ferry, OH
This was not my favorite product to use. When you were wearing it you can definitely tell you are wearing powder. It did not control my shine really easily since I have really oily skin. I look for powder that can control my shine all day. I would recommend this product to someone who does not have oily skin. It was reasonably priced for the product.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I love the concept of this that you have loose powder and your little travel-size brush that you can take along with you in your purse but the product seems to dump out and you lose a lot of it so you waste a lot of product with this if they could fix that one glitch this would be a perfect Buy bc its perfectly convenient the color does good it Blends well
Alizaida G.
Review for: Other more...
! Made my skin look flawless!!!!! It didnt settle in lines or pores. It didnt cake on my problem areas. It didnt accentuated lines, pores, texture, and dry patches. It also stay on looking great for HOURS!!!
Janice N.
Canyon Lake, CA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I love this foundation. I don’t wear full make up everyday so I use this foundation to cover my brown spots and imperfections before going to the gym or running to the store. It is very easy and fast and the coverage is excellent and natural.
Mushell R.
North Adams
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is my go to powder foundation! It has an amazing coverage and they have a ton of different shades! I use this product a lot! I definitely would give it a try if you haven't yet!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Love love love this powder! It's definitely in my top 5. It's super easy to use & goes on smooth and even. It doesn't feel super heavy on your face. It's breathable. Very light & airy...which is the best! I didn't have any break outs or reactions to this powder whatsoever. It definitely provides great coverage. And has a beautiful finish!
Bristina H.
Broadway, NC
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I like L’Oréal products. They aren’t super expensive which is always a plus. This did fine coverage but didn’t sit well. It normally came off by early afternoon (and yes I use primer and B.B. cream first).
Malana B.
Midwest City, OK
I really like the convenience of this product. It comes with the brush and it is a small case. Easy to out in your purse. I would highly reccomend washing the brush every so often, especially if it is exposed to the bottom of your purse. The covwrage is nice and comes in a variety of shades. Great for on the go or a back up!
Ashley T.
Review for: Other more...
I have been using this product for years. It evens out my skin tone really well and takes me no time to apply. I do get oily by the end of the day but that’s to be expected.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!