BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Inge C.
Harrisburg, PA
In most ways, this powder is a good product, maybe just not for me. The coverage is good and the coloring blends nicely. But I experienced some skin issues after I started using it and through some trial and error I figured out that the problems were caused by this powder. So I won't be continuing to use it.
Mayelik P.
True Match Naturale always looking for a last me all day and this is indicated with 100% mineral powders free condoms and fragrances (my favorite), this base to improve protecting your skin sun with SPF 19. The most that I like this base is that it leaves my skin soft covering my skin completely. And I do not feel I have much makeup on or look like a circus clown.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this to attend a special even and i didn't have anything at all to put on my face. I liked that its easy to apply, but they really didn't have my color i bought ivory and it made me seem extremely lighter than i was. I wore it any way to cover up my blackheads and zits. I am not really sure if it was worth the money or not it was one of my so so expenses
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
I like this more than the high end mineral foundations I've tried! My skin looks nice and natural with this on but it gives good coverage. Large shade range to choose from and doesn't cause breakouts on my sensitive skin.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I love this powder. I use the one with the brush. The only thing is once you get down low you cannot get the powder out. I have tried making the holes bigger, but it is still difficult. I cannot get the lid off to get down in there. Due to my frustration with the shaker bottle and the expense vs amount of product I do not buy the shaker any more. I do love the compact though. In general just a great coverage powder.
Maria A.
Laredo, TX
I use this as a contouring powder daily and it never fails me! I use it in the shade C9 to create a nice, natural shadow on my face and it works wonderfully! As for a setting or mattifying powder I would assume it works just as well. The texture is very soft and silky. It also blends really easily! Love it!
Astrid P.
I highly recommend this product if you have oily skin. I have been using L'oreal True Match Powder for about 3 years. It does not break me out & I have really oily skin . If you haven't tried it than I suggest you do.
Rebecca S.
New London , CT
My go-to! When I want some foundation to a look, I use this over some BB cream. I get almost full coverage, without a powdery, unnatural appearance. And it's matte. I throw some illuminator and blush on top and all is well.
Nathalie V.
San Jose, CA
After using Bare Mineral's loose foundation for a couple of years, I wanted to try a less messy alternative. L'Oreal True Match was that alternative. I liked the price (less than $10), that it did not irritate my ultra sensitive skin, and because of the light coverage it's fool-proof. I do recommend you apply this foundation with a brush for best outcome.
Carrie l.
Gastonia, NC
I do love this product only thing I dislike about it is its hard to come out into brush not sure if I'm applying right but I usually give up and just pour some out to lid and use that way and it's great don't really look like there's a lot of powder on ur face it.i love it I use with the liquid true match
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!