BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Abbey C.
This foundation is a great drugstore option for a mineral foundation and beginners with makeup. It comes with a brush on the top so you don't need to buy one, and provides layerable light-medium coverage. The product applies smoothly and evenly, and is very easy to use.
Stacy F.
Wabash, IN
I love this powder. It lasts a long time. It's easy to apply. The color blended well and looked natural along my jaw line. You don't need a liquid foundation with this because it covers flaws very well. I will definitely buy this again, and I will recommend it to anyone.
Arabelle V.
Doral, FL
El mejor polvo del mundo, aun no pruebo uno que me guste mas que este, te matifica totalmente el rostro, eliminando el brillo, es de larga duracion y cubre chulisimo, asi que si ando rapido no necesito ponerme base ni nada, solo un poco de este amigo, brillo labial y listo....lo uso en mis clientas y en mi, el resultado que te brinda es excelente para el precio que regularmente tiene
Brandi A.
Farmington, MO
I use this after applying foundation (also True Match) and blush and it makes my skin look flawless. It tones down the blush so it looks gives off a more natural glow look. The foundation and the powder match my pale skin perfectly, and for the powder you don't need a whole lot otherwise it'll make you look dry. Lasts through all my workout sessions and I love how affordable it is.
Kelly t.
I purchased this last summer when I had a slight tan and only wanted a light foundation since my face didn't match my body any more. I was super amazed at the coverage, I was only expecting light coverage since it is a powder but I was happily surprised that this is more of a high medium. It doesn't look powdery at all, gave a really nice finish and he coverage did not lessen when I used a setting spray.
Megan F.
Denver, NC
I use this foundation every day as my makeup. It's great for oily skin. I buy it as any large department store. It comes easily packaged with the brush attached. For how long it lasts, this makeup is very affordable. I would buy it again because it's great for the pores.
Chelsea J.
I discovered this foundation in my teens and I'm SO HAPPY that I did. I've never felt the need to go to the more expensive brands for my foundation. First of all I sweat easily so I needed a powder foundation that won't melt on my face. Second, it lasts and gives even coverage. I'm going on 10 years with this foundation and I don't see any reason to change it up any time soon.
Veronica M.
Grand Blanc , MI
Not only is the price great, but the product is amazing as well. I use this with the L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation and the combination of the two provides me with such a flawless face! I absolutely love it. It creates a very matte look, which is important with my combination skin. I also love that the compact's sponge is stored underneath the make-up and not above it.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
What I loved about this foundation is how perfect the shade was for me, I also loved the say if felt on the skin. The only negative comment I can say about this foundation is the brush it comes with, it doesn't apply as well just use your own brush or beauty blender!
Abby J.
LAKELAND, FL
This is the only foundation I'll use -- all the others either make be break out or dry out my skin. This is perfect, and it matches my skin flawlessly. I get oily in my t-zone, but this foundation works pretty well despite that. I just blot my face and use a kabuki brush to blend out areas where the foundation may have shifted -- it takes all of 10 seconds. This stuff is great.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!