BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #30 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2040)
Olivia W.
Russellville, TN
This is what I first started using when I was learning to apply makeup. It's definitely a buildable product. The only issue I had was with my oily skin I found myself having to touch up multiple times during the day. But other than that I love the powder look and bit her affordable and can be bought at any local drugstore or Walmart!
Corryn H.
While I usually do my liquid foundation before I leave the house, my oily skin assures me that I'll need at least two touch ups before the end of the day.
I love using this powder! It gives me pretty good coverage, and temporarily gets rid of the shine on my forehead and nose.
Most importantly, it's portable and safer to carry in your purse than liquid foundation.
An inexpensive fix...
Christina L.
Burbank, CA
Hey-o! A 'drugstore' brand that matches my skin color - what's that all about. I'm a fan of this compact. It's a fantastic 'whip it out in emergencies' and touch up your face product. I'm an NC-35 and the True Beige matches perfectly. I wish L'oreal would sell replacement sponges!
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
Best powder ever!! From all the powders I've tried this one has been the best! And still is because I doesn't break me out like the others did and it keeps my face looking good it doesn't make me look oily or shiny u can purchase it anywhere.
Kaitlyn C.
My favorite pressed powder!!! I never go anywhere without it. It gives my face that final touch that you just can't get with only foundation. Easy to find a tone that matches with my skin. I have been buying this product for several years and will for many more!
Melody L.
Brighton, MI
I love the coverage this gives and use it everyday. Never makes me break out. It's a little pricey but I think that's because you get the brush included with it. I wish they sold just refills without the brush to bring the price down. Whenever it's on sale I always grab a few!
Devon M.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I am a true believer in this brand of makeup. I have very difficult skin that varies from dry to oily and has both rosacea to pimples and wrinkles. This makeup does an excellent job of covering all my flaws without looking cakey or taking a lot of effort. It matches seamlessly to my skin color and applies effortlessly. It lasts all day, even during the hottest weather. I have switched from more expensive brands and are very pleased with the results. It wears and looks better then more expensive brands I have tried. I highly recommend!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Right now this is the best face powder I have tried this year. No break outs. I'm falling in love with everything that L'oreal has. I'm so glad that they repackaged this product. I hated the old packaging. I would recommend this item!
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I love this line because it comes in such an array of colors. I have VERY fair skin (especially during the winter months), so I appreciate any brand that offers VERY light options. This powder does not offer any great amount of coverage, but I tend to use powder just as a sealant to my foundation anyway, so it does it's job for me.
Mari T.
Very good powder, very blendable and you can get almost a powder foundation coverage with it when using a lot of course. They staying-power is regular, that mostly depends on your type of skin. For normal or combination, it can last many hours with a matte finish until it starts to wear off on the T zone after a couple of hours
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!

back