BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Kaitlyn C.
My favorite pressed powder!!! I never go anywhere without it. It gives my face that final touch that you just can't get with only foundation. Easy to find a tone that matches with my skin. I have been buying this product for several years and will for many more!
Corryn H.
While I usually do my liquid foundation before I leave the house, my oily skin assures me that I'll need at least two touch ups before the end of the day.
I love using this powder! It gives me pretty good coverage, and temporarily gets rid of the shine on my forehead and nose.
Most importantly, it's portable and safer to carry in your purse than liquid foundation.
An inexpensive fix...
Bella H.
Gresham, OR
True match is my favorite base powder. I find it hard to find a base in my skin tone because I have such porcelain skin, but don't want look like a vampire. Goes on evenly, I combo it with a liquid for under my eyes. I always have c2 on me, it's my easy go-to.
Ishtar G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This foundation is lightweight. it doesn't clog my pores and provides excellent long lasting coverage. I can use it daily with no problems from my sensitve skin. I absolutely love this line of make up and will never use anything else!

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Right now this is the best face powder I have tried this year. No break outs. I'm falling in love with everything that L'oreal has. I'm so glad that they repackaged this product. I hated the old packaging. I would recommend this item!
Vandhana B.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This product is good for setting your makeup and if you are rushing out and don't have much time to apply foundation and then set with powder then this product will help you.It is at a good price.Easy to use.I would recommend this but foundation works great for me than mineral powder and that's why i use it to set my makeup.
Mari T.
Very good powder, very blendable and you can get almost a powder foundation coverage with it when using a lot of course. They staying-power is regular, that mostly depends on your type of skin. For normal or combination, it can last many hours with a matte finish until it starts to wear off on the T zone after a couple of hours
Z K.
This is my go to powder. Gives medium coverage without looking cakey. My everyday makeup is basically this over the loreal true match concealer crayon.
It has a WIDE range of colors for different skin tones. From cool to neutral to warm. I've been using it so much and I still haven't hit pan. For about $7, definitely a must-have.
Temilade A.
Saint Louis , MO
This powder is amazing, i went through four powders before i came across this one and it matched me perfectly and it didn't cause any excessive oiliness on my face (major plus). i use the color c8. no need spending so much money on a "high end" powder when a drug store brand can give you the same results. save your money and buy it.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I love this line because it comes in such an array of colors. I have VERY fair skin (especially during the winter months), so I appreciate any brand that offers VERY light options. This powder does not offer any great amount of coverage, but I tend to use powder just as a sealant to my foundation anyway, so it does it's job for me.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!