BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
diana s.
I purchased this product a month or so ago because I like makeup that isn't heavy on the skin, so I got a powder. I love the fact that is it very smooth and applies evenly! One thing, however, is this product doesn't last very long. I would have to reply every 3 hours. otherwise, it didn't cause my face to breakout or have any issues. I would give it a 3 out of 5 star review!☆
Chimere S.
This is my one and only powder foundation and I love it. The powder is smooth and covers well. I use it in this days when liquid foundation is just too much to go through to blend and use. This powder foundation is a great alternative. I give 4 stars because I hate brush on too and when opening the powder gets every where.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this foundation. I used to have really bad breakouts and when I started using this foundation it helped my face clear up tremendously. You can adjust the coverage and no-one ever thinks I wear makeup when I use this. It usually takes me about 30 seconds to apply and I am ready to go.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a while back and haven't really seen asteroids that hit me but it was really hard for me too much this powder to my skin it always had the name of the color that you think it would be like all the other once but for some reason the shades pulled over every be hard to match your skin
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Where do I begin. I have been using this product for 10 years or more now. It is a mineral powder so it isn't full coverage. It is made to look natural and cover those smaller imperfections. I gently stipple this on top of my l'oreal lumi foundation or maybeline bb cream. I LOVE this product.
Ariana I.
kenmore, NY
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I have been using these powders for probably 10 years now. They're especially great in the summer months when my skin is more oily and the powder formula absorbs most of the oil. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because I've noticed they can make my skin somewhat flaky in the winter months when I'm prone to dry skin. Overall though the coverage is great and they are very affordable. I highly recommend!
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Most loose powders have a tendency to sink into my pores and fill in my smile lines (keep in mind I'm 17 I don't have wrinkles) but this one does the job pretty well without causing my foundation to settle into smile lines and expression lines. I like their color selection, but I'm not sure if they have many for darker women, I didn't check. It doesn't lighten up my skin like some translucent powders do.
Leslie F.
Erie , PA
This is the best foundation hands down. I have branched out to different high end foundations but I always go back to this one. The coverage is great, the shades that are available are great and it is long lasting. It tends to stick onto white shirts if you hug people but you can solve that problem by setting your make up when you are done.
Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
I have poor skin to begin with. With acne and dry skin, I need something that's going to work well and conceal. This stuff is amazing. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at ALL. It's light and most people can't even tell I'm wearing it, until they get *real* close to see! I've gotten SO many compliments on my "perfect skin" .. but I'm sure not going to tell anyone the truth! heh. Thank you L'oreal!!
Courtney M.
Mobile
The powder itself is great. Not too heavym gives you a nice color and a nice, natural glow. The brush on top, however is horrible. The bristles are stiff and set too far apart. It doesn't pick up any powder and it's just not very good. I just use my own brush when I use this powder.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!