BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2033)
Mel H.
Lakewood, OH
True Match powder is probably the best powder I've used so far. Its a reasonable price. Not too pricey, but now super cheap. I have very light skin and its hard to find a color that matches perfectly, but this just glides on(doesn't settle into "cracks" and makes its super flakey looking.) It makes my skin look like I have no makeup on. I LOVE it!!!
Amy B.
This is a great light coverage, I have the mineral blushes as well. The only thing is that if they tip over when stored they dump a lot of powder in the well and make it difficult to utilize the brush without putting a lot of product on the brush.
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ
Absolutely love this product because of how it is set up. The only thing I wish I could change would be the top. The applicator should have came with a top in my case because I feel that is just unsanitary
This is one of the only powder foundations that makes shade light enough for my pale skin. It has excellent staying power and lasts throughout my busy days. As soon as I run out I go buy a new one and don't think I will ever stop doing so. It isn't cakey, has excellent coverage and blends nicely with my other makeup. I'd definitely recommend!
Latresse W.
This is my favorite pressed powder! The color selection for them is vast and you're sure to find the perfect match. I'm the color soft sable, it had medium to full coverage that can be worn with or without the liquid foundation.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I like this True Match Natural L'Oreal Paris Gentle Mineral Makeup Foundation as it gives an even finish on my combination skin... but its brush is not that good how it looks...It gives good coverage... So overall its good..
Tiffany H.
I have a lot of freckles, so it's hard for me to find an appropriate shade for my skin tone. Plus, a lot of powders don't end up being the same color once applied. This is not true for this product. They provide a large variety of shades, and they always match. It's very fine and doesn't cake, lasts all day, and doesn't cause dry skin or acne.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I have been using this product for almost 2 years and i really it. It gives good coverage but does not look cakey (unless you build it or apply a thick coat) it lasts a long time also. my biggest issue is the packaging, the brush on top is scratchy and i never use it. so the bulky top is horrible for travel and it barely fits on my makeup bag
Bianca M.
clearwater , FL
Because I'm mixed with so many different races i have very different skin and it's usually really hard for me to find a match for my skin color. but with true match I've finally found one that goes perfectly! which is amazing because I've been looking high and low!. and the price of it isn't too pricey and you can find it just about anywhere.
Amy C.
L'Oreal Partis True Match Mineral Foundation is a great product. I've been using it for a few years, usually just when I have blemishes and it works great. Matches my skin tone and blends perfectly. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!

back