BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
Most places have a little shart, where you can match up your skin tone. If you don't know whether you're a warm or a cool or a neutral, is where you'll have issues. But if you're hip to what your tone is this isn't bad. It will not cover up dark blemishes well, but for basic coverage it does it's job. Yes it can be a little think at times, but its not bad.
Miranda S.
Walkertown, NC
I Just recently tried this aftet my fiancée bought it for me and what can I say, I love it! This is definitely my favorite out of every foundations I've tried. It blends amazingly and it gives great coverage also it doesn't look like you just had a thing of powder blow up in your face. It feels great, looks amazing and is totally inexpensive. I love it.
ananda c.
Bronx, NY
I bought this powder close to a year ago, and I am sill in love! I haven't tried too many powders, but the l'oreal true match is definitely a bang for the buck! I have dry skin and it works really well. Blends so nice with my skin tone and has great coverage! I finish it off with a setting spray & makes my makeup look sooooo flawless and natural. A must try!
Sarah S.
ROSEBURG, OR
I was skeptical about buying a drugstore powder but was pleasantly surprised! The color matches is me perfectly and the finish is beautiful. It's also very long lasting, after a long night it held up! Definitely my new go-to. So happy with this purchase.
Jenna O.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I started using this about a month ago. I saw a video saying using a mineral powder with a mousse foundation gives a flawless complextion. I was scared it would look cakey since my skin looks really dry when I use powder but this has worked fantastically!
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I love this powder except for the fact when it starts getting low it will barely come out and I cannot open it and get the powder stuck in the bottom. I try to make the holes bigger and get out as much as possible or cut the top with a knife. It is too expensive not to use all that left in the bottom, but it is great powder with good looking results.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I bought this on a whim on clearance and it took me a while to figure out how to use it. The brush it comes with is not only useless, but uncomfortable to hold. I use the fluffy setting brush from Real Techniques and that applies it perfectly. I also depotted it into a larger tub so I could grab exactly as much as I wanted. The jar with little holes in the top is beyond frustrating. This is too much effort to make it work in my opinion, and I will not repurchase because of packaging alone.
Amanda M.
I am a huge Bare Minerals lover and this is okay, not fantastic but it does do SOMETHING rather than nothing on the face. The brush it comes with sucks, super tiny and impractical and slightly painful - I would recommend using your own powder brush and not the one that comes with this product. I don't like the packaging and it's too pricey for what it does.
Yesenia G.
New Braunfels, TX
Favorite foundation ever!!! A little pricey for drugstore (depending on where you buy it) but considering the powder itself is finely milled & lays really well on the skin, this line has amazing color selection (a color for just about every skin tone) and one that blends easily is more than enough for the price! Love this foundation! Looks like second skin.
Rachel S.
I am iffy on this one. The shade range is awesome and the packaging is great. But the formula, it tends to look great for a few hours then it separates and looks a bit shiny. It doesn't adhere well to my skin and if I touch my face it transfers so easily
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!