BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Joslyn M.
Macomb, MI
The packaging is a bit bulky, as it comes with one of those (For myself anyways,) useless applicators and a mirror- it's pretty heavy when in reality I don't think it needs to be. The color range is alright, but the finish on this powder is a very strange thing to me. It's best described as a satin, it has no shimmer, and is relatively matte but it has an odd sheen to it. Also, it's slightly chalky and dipping a brush into this? No way! Powder city! It's too messy for my taste, and while it wasn't totally awful, I won't be repurchasing.
coraea s.
Chester, VA
So i love this powder its affordable and its apart of my daily makeup routine. it keeps my face matte all day and i have faily oily skin! the color truly does match my skin tone perfectly and i love that it gives a really natrual look it doesn't sit on my skin and give me cake face like most powders tend to do to me. thers really nothing i dislike about this product, but i will say the applicator that came with it is SO not good and deffinietly not sanitary lol.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
I'm missing something? As a piece that should be maintained? I like makeup, but should not have this terrible mess every time you open it. It gets everywhere and I have to brush off the counter to use. Try waving a copy of it, but it is not so easy. There is nothing to prevent coming through the holes when in your makeup bag. Bare Minerals has a slide style salt shaker on them and much better. Please do something about this, I love makeup, but do not buy the next time.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
this is an alright mineral foundation, sometimes it feels heavy on my skin and I do not like it, because I do not wear makeup on a regular basis and I have sensitive skin. The color match nicely with my skin tone and it kind of gives it a nice glow. I use it around my eyes, nose and forehead and I know it does the job of a foundation.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I used this True Match for years and I always loved it. It is a light coverage and super simple to use and keeps your skin feeling and looking natural. It is a good everyday foundation and the price is great. It is a must try and it is a perfect foundation for an easy makeup day and for anyone that is starting out or not a pro.
Meybelli H.
North Hills, CA
This protect is amazing, it stays on for most of the day but it's also easy to carry in your backpack/bag so when you need to touch up you already have it with you. A lot of students/people have been buying this makeup product so I totally recommend getting one for yourself.
Tamir N.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Better than BareMinerals! This foundation gives me face such a soft, airbrushed look while providing build able coverage that doesn't appear cakey. The brush that it comes with is really no good at so I recommend just using your own kabuki brush for application but highly recommend the product!
Jessica D.
Owensboro, KY
I love this foundation. I'm always able to find a match from season to season (I don't believe for a second the idea that you are supposed to use the same color all year long). My issue with this is the awkward packaging. The brush setup is awful. I prefer to use my own brush and theirs makes this bulky. I love the rest of it though!
Crystal K.
Lexington, KY
I tried so many powders and foundations for years. When they came out with this I tried it hoping to find something. And this was it. I have religiously used this and nothing else since they came out with it. And I will not try or use anything else. Even if something different were free I wouldn't use anything but this.
DAmber H.
Irving, TX
I have been using this powder for a year and I have to say that I love it. It comes in a variety of shades, especially for us brown, browner, and brownest girls. It has good coverage and does not look to cakey when I use it to set my liquid foundation. I like to use for my on-the-go look when I just use powder foundation and the coverage is good. it is very blendable and the coverage is build-able without over doing it. Great product & will continue to buy.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!