BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Yvonne L.
Hornell, NY
I actually don't use this as a normal face powder but as a contouring powder. I bought this a couple shades darker than my skin tone because it is an affordable powder that blends so well. I would buy within the neutral range as it won't pull too orange or too muddy on your skin, but trust me it is genius as a contour powder particularly because it lacks glitter or sheen. I've never found a bronzer or powder actually marketed for contouring that works as well as this for me! Holy grail!
Jessica  J.
Argillite, KY
This is another product I've been using for a while now. I actually bought this foundation when it very first came out. I was very skeptical about how well it would cover, and I was extremely surprised that a powder makeup could do the job just as well as my liquid foundation does! It's so much quicker than using a liquid foundation. I definitely recommend this product! You can't beat the price and it works so much better compared to the other drugstore mineral makeups that I've tried.
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
The L'Oreal True Match series is amazing, because I think everyone can find a perfect match for their skin tone. The powder is good in the sense that it does blend well and that it matches my skin tone perfectly. It has an amazing texture, however I feel like I always end up having too much powder on my face even though I try to use the bare minimum. It gives great coverage for a powder, so I definitely recommend it but on certain spots on my face it looks like I have too much on.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is a great drugstore powder foundation. It lasts a long time, has great coverage and is priced well. I like to get all my shopping done in as few trips as possible and this foundation comes from Target. No special trip to a cosmetics store. For this price, this is a great product.
Emily F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this to set my B.B cream since it is so light and translucent. It works well but sometimes I feel like it looks a little cakey if you don't blend it a lot. The brush that comes with it doesn't work very well either so I use my own kabuki brush and that makes it go on a lot better. Overall it's a good inexpensive mineral makeup. Photo is of me wearing the powder with a B.B cream.
Crisa T.
Artesia, CA
I can't believe for how many years I've been buying all my cosmetics from the departments stores thinking oh those drugstore products are no good?! What was I thinking. This stuff is great and saves me money-I guess the only negative is it's packaging. But there's nothing wrong with it it's just not as pretty as the higher end dept store brands. Anyways, it goes on smoothly and helps keep me shine free and it's pretty easy to find a match because they have many colors to choose from.
Han A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually came across this product on accident. A friend bought it and it was too dark for her skin so she gave it to me. Last time I saw it in stores it was about 9-10 dollars, so it's not too bad a price, especially considering I was able to use this powder as a standalone coverage. It is high coverage and a pretty good spf {spf 19 }. I don't have bad skin or very much to cover so I can't say it works well for any specific type of coverage.
Stores around me are no longer carrying this powder so as much as I would love to I can't repurchase it.
Kacie j.
I love this foundation! This is one of the few foundations that actually work for my skin! I have oily/combination skin, and i have tried so many liquid foundations, high end and drugstore and none will do the job. It always looks fake and cakey and like a mask. But with this, it blends in perfectly and looks like I'm not wearing any foundation at all and stays on for a good 10 hours perfectly! Me and my daughter both wear this foundation and we've been loving it for years!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love how it cane with the brush but the brush is bery stiff it kinda hurt my face when I tried using it the packaging is okay ! The powder made my face a bit cakey and it did crease alot under my eyes and on my smile lines I wouldn't recommend or repurchase the product again I have normal skin maybe it would work better with oily skin than dry
Taylor L.
Staten Island, NY
Good for baking with a good foundation ! I have dry pale skin and it dosent sit on caked up . Looks almost airbrushed . A little of this goes a long way long lasting !
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!