BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Megan W.
I love this powder foundation and have been using it for years. It has a light coverage and goes on so smoothly. I don't feel that it looks cakey. I love that it comes with a brush and the packaging is so cute. I think this is a great foundation for those wanting a light coverage.
Natalie M.
I used to use the liquid when they first brought the "True Match" line out. I always got compliments on how my skin looked so flawless. And this is the only line that I found the shade the matches my skin and you can't tell I have foundation on. Then they brought out the mineral version and I have used it ever since! Worth the price. Blends well. A little goes a long way!
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
I love this mineral foundation for light makeup days. It's got just enough coverage to give your skin a healthy glow but allows your skin to show through. It's not super long wearing but it's extremely breathable. I have sensitive skin and this mineral foundation feels great against it.
Alicia R.
I wasn't too sure to trying this powder, until I seen a few reviews on it. After that I finally gave into buying it because, I was running out of my MAC powder. I must say that this is a great powder! The skin looks flawless! I like to do a little color correcting then finish my look off with this powder. The results are amazing and I don't have to use any foundation!
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I love this powder. It look natural on my skin and works great on my oily combination skin. The color selection is awesome. It's not too cakey this is a holy Grail product for me. I have hit pan and will definitely repurchase again and again.
Allyson S.
Traverse city, Mi
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I use this product after I apply foundation and it blends very well and I love all of the try match colors, you will not have a hard time finding a color to match your skin tone. I'm excited to try some more of this companies products after having tried this one.
Megan A.
I only use this product because I only need a light layer of powder to cover up and even out my skin tone. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you were looking for something with a light to medium coverage. If that's what you want, I definitely thing this would be great. I've used it for a few years now and wouldn't use anything else. The color range is great too.
Cinthia V.
Le Grand, CA
I love this product because give you a fresh look no to over doing given you the casual look perfect for using every day
if you are the person liking the fresh and natural look I recommend you this product
Tori S.
Little Chute, WI
This is the powder I have found that works for all skin types. I use it in the cool shades, and I have very dry skin, and it blends very well over my primer. My mom also uses this powder and she has very oily skin, and it works just as nice for her. The only thing I have noticed is that after a few hours of wear you`ll need to touch it up, but it never looks cakey which is great :) nothing worse than a girl with a carrot cake face!
Nekura A.
Brooklyn, NY
There's a large shade variety, decent coverage and wear. Packaging is a bit annoying because the mirror is on the underside of the powder which isn't that practical but for an overall drugstore powder foundation this is one I've repurchased many times as it does the job. Coverage is medium-full, not heavy duty full coverage but decent for the price and ease of purchase.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!