BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Esta fundación aquí es mi absoluta fundación Santo Grial nunca. Me he desviado un par de veces para otras marcas cuando no pude encontrar mi sombra en las tiendas cercanas, sino que ni siquiera se acercan a lo que ofrece L'oreal True Match en términos de cobertura de aspecto natural y sombra perfección a juego! Me encanta el beneficio añadido de SPF también! Es tan fácil tener un buen cutis de aspecto en menos de un minuto! Se aplica a cualquiera enrojecimiento e imperfecciones sin esfuerzo y sin sensación de pesadez o talco-y ... Usted sabe que el lavado blanco mira otras bases minerales dan. La botella tiene una duración de un buen rato también como un poco va un largo camino.
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
Very inexpensive, it leaves skin smooth and it has a matte finish making it perfect for oily skin or summer time. Full coverage, easy to apply, long lasting, and it blends well. It comes with a sponge and a circular mirror at the bottom. Perfect for going out.
Erin M.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I really like this foundation. I use it occasionally when I'm going out or something. I tend to not wear too much makeup and this is a great natural feeling foundation. The brush it comes with is a great applicator but some people may want to use a better one if they have it. I find that sometimes it makes my pores more noticeable but overall it makes my face look very even and blemish free.
Lyndsie H.
Bellefonte, PA
Great product for days I just want light coverage or as a setting powder for concealer. I don't use the blending brush it comes with, I don't find it nearly as effective as my own brushes. My biggest complaint with this product is how messy it gets when trying to use the product, trying to get the right amount of product to come through the little holes; although that is a common problem with loose powder, this is the most messy container I've used thus far.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. When I initially purchased this, I used it as a powder over my liquid foundation. It is okay for this, but the color never comes out even for me. I have seen people apply this powder by buffing it onto their face, which gave much more coverage and even color, so I may try that in the future. For now though, this is not a product I read for. I do love that the brush comes right in with the packaging, though.
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I was Pleasantly surprised with this product. I am extremely fair skinned and often find it hard to find a powder or foundation that matches my skin tone. This product however does not make me look orange like others i have purchased and plan to repurchase when the time comes.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I love this product!! This has been my foundation for the last two years!! It is so light but gives you an amazing amount of coverage. My face used to always break out with my liquid foundation and this makes me face feel so healthy. If anyone needs a new foundation for summer try this!
Sara H.
This is one of the few drugstore powders I will buy. Some drugstore powders just look too chalky and are noticeable on the face which is the last thing I want. This is natural, blends beautifully, can be worn without foundation, just to prevent shine. It can also be worn to set foundation and looks flawless. There are many shades, you'd be hard pressed to find one that doesn't match you.
Evelyn C.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This product is a hard pass. While the brush and pretty sleek design excited me, the container wastes a lot of product trying to get the right amount of powder. You're throwing away most of the container down your sink. Hard pass, since loreal has better powders and skin bases.
Sakiba M.
The absolute best powder foundation on the market. I've been using this stuff for years and have never found anything better. It has never made me break out, doesn't clog my pores and doesn't settle into creases. The powder is light weight and you can build it up for better coverage, the color is also a perfect match for my skin tone. The brush is supper soft and it does come off so you can dip it into container which has small holes where the powder comes out. One container can last me almost a year and I use it everyday.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!