BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
I really liked this during the summer and for my engagement / wedding. It was full coverage, blended, and was build able. However, for my combination skin, it did not work on a day to day basis personally. It was a little heavy on top of foundation once my oil kicked in. I also strongly dislike the packaging. It is very messy, especially when I do not want to use the provided brush. It is worth the try for its price, but for me personally, probably will not repurchase.
Taylor H.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this powder foundation. I sometimes use it as a light setting powder in the summer for a little extra glow! Would recommend wearing as foundation alone though.
Samantha Y.
Easton, PA
This is definitely one of the best powders at the drugstore. It gives moderate coverage, lasts well, and there a ton of shade choices. It doesn't look cakey or powdery, which is really nice. I find that it actually looks best pressed into my skin or using a fluffy brush. It looks more powdery if I use a kabuki brush. My only complaint with this powder is that if I apply it to my skin without a more emollient moisturizer/dewier foundation (it looks incredible with the True Match original liquid foundation), it can make my skin look a little flat. That's not really a problem though because it's a powder, and it's to be expected. It has a matte to soft matte finish.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a good product but there’s only one complaint that is why I’m giving at four stars instead of five. The price is great the shades are awesome and the fact that it has a brush with it is not a plus. That’s why I don’t give it five stars it is not convenient to use you take the lid off your flip it over and you try to dip the brush directly and a bunch of loose powder. It does not work out it inns up being a mess each and every time I would not purchase it again for that simple fact because it is that difficult to use successfully without getting powder drizzled on yourself.
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
This is my go to powder foundation! I personally put it over a liquid foundation (Rihanna Fenty Foundation) and it makes my face look perfectly matte. The shade ranges are amazing, but it does make your face look a bit cakey, but I like that look so that's perfect for me! L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This is the only drug store mineral foundation I will use. It feels very light and also provides great coverage. I have very oily skin and usually cannot use mineral make up but this stuff works amazing and doesn't cake up. I recommend using your own clean brush, the brush that comes with it tends to get a little stiff after using the product too much. But all in all, I love this stuff and buy it all the time.
Sarah B.
Dacula, GA
This gives great coverage without feeling caked on or greasy. The only downfall is the container, it's hard to use the brush it comes with without make a huge mess.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I’m not sure how I feel about this bare minerals foundation. It feels a bit heavy in my skin which is not a good sigh. I hav a sensitive skin so sometimes I worry when I start feeling weird sensations. I did use t for a while and it did cover up nicely I should say. I could not find the right matching color for my skin which seems to be an issue so I looked a bit pale. But after all, it did the job and covered what needed to be covered and for the price which is not too expensive I think it was worth the try. Now that I am leaving a review, I should go back and give it another try to see how I feel :)
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
If you are like me, you may not be "into" makeup. At the same time, I do want to cover up some discolorations on my face. I've tried the more expensive mineral foundations, and the liquids, and nearly everything out there. This is simply the best I've found. Use the applicator included, possibly soften it with a brush, and you are ready to go. Fast, clean and smooth ... and I look better than I ever have.
Shannon C.
West Jefferson, NC
I love the feel of this foundation but it is messy and pricey. you have to pop the top off to get the brush then take the brush out. Then you have to turn the container over and shake it to get the powder into the lid of the container open it up put your brush into the loose powder then tap off the excess which causes is to get on your hand or whatever surface is around it. Finally then you can put it on
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!