BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Courtney M.
Mobile
The powder itself is great. Not too heavym gives you a nice color and a nice, natural glow. The brush on top, however is horrible. The bristles are stiff and set too far apart. It doesn't pick up any powder and it's just not very good. I just use my own brush when I use this powder.
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
I use this powder daily, I'm W7 Caramel Beige/Beige Caramel. I also purchased L'Oreal's True Match Super-Blendable Make-Up to use together. Bad idea in my case. I love the powder, I use Revlon's Colorstay Make-Up for Oily skin instead and it makes me look flawless. It doesn't crease, its not cakey looking and it lasts all day. If you have oily skin, don't worry it gives you a matte look all day.
Vanessa H.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Golden Ivory isn't the color I use but holy crap this is the best powder foundation ever. It has a very good amount of coverage for a powder, so much that I usually don't use concealer. It can be pretty drying since it's a powder but it doesn't come off very easily. Fave foundation ever
A. K. S.
This is the closest drugstore version of BareMinerals Foundation you will find. I have the translucent powder which is white and I put it on the bottom of my eyes to settle my concealer. It's fine and it looks natural. I like that it brightens up my eyes. I will definitely continue buying it in several colors. I recommend using a separate brush because the one it comes with is not soft or good at all.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
I have been using these since they first showed up! I think they came out when I was in middle school? The coverage is wonderful, if you apply with a powder brush it goes on so light and beautiful. This is my go to everyday powder. I use N1 as a face powder and C5 as my contour powder! I get compliments all the time!
Erin M.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I really like this foundation. I use it occasionally when I'm going out or something. I tend to not wear too much makeup and this is a great natural feeling foundation. The brush it comes with is a great applicator but some people may want to use a better one if they have it. I find that sometimes it makes my pores more noticeable but overall it makes my face look very even and blemish free.
Christian H.
I am shocked at the coverage of this mineral foundation. I tried it on my face (which is super red, dry, irritated and angry from topical creams prescribed by my dermatologist) without any primer and it covered extremely well. I was shocked. If you have dry skin, I would definitely use a good moisturizer and/or moisturizing primer with this foundation. This will be my holy grail daily foundation!
Abigail R.
When I first started using makeup this was my go to powder foundation. Now I usually use it as a setting powder for my foundation it gives me extra coverage I need at times.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Esta fundación aquí es mi absoluta fundación Santo Grial nunca. Me he desviado un par de veces para otras marcas cuando no pude encontrar mi sombra en las tiendas cercanas, sino que ni siquiera se acercan a lo que ofrece L'oreal True Match en términos de cobertura de aspecto natural y sombra perfección a juego! Me encanta el beneficio añadido de SPF también! Es tan fácil tener un buen cutis de aspecto en menos de un minuto! Se aplica a cualquiera enrojecimiento e imperfecciones sin esfuerzo y sin sensación de pesadez o talco-y ... Usted sabe que el lavado blanco mira otras bases minerales dan. La botella tiene una duración de un buen rato también como un poco va un largo camino.
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
Very inexpensive, it leaves skin smooth and it has a matte finish making it perfect for oily skin or summer time. Full coverage, easy to apply, long lasting, and it blends well. It comes with a sponge and a circular mirror at the bottom. Perfect for going out.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!