BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Niki M.
Saint Peters, MO
When you can't afford the higher end brands of mineral foundation or you are in a pinch, this is a wonderful substitute! I have terrible skin and this gives me full coverage.
Brandi P.
This foundation is the best foundation in its price range, and one of the best foundations overall (even compared to higher end products). The only thing I've tried that has worked better is Bare Minerals, but it is significantly higher priced. Most foundations look cakey on me and make me break out so I stopped wearing any until a friend recommended this. It provides nice, light even coverage and even works on my pale skin tone (I usually can't find a shade light enough). If you want fuller coverage use it with the Studio Secrets Professional Perfecting Base and you will have perfect coverage and flawless looking skin.
Sabrina K.
Brook Park, OH
It covers really well, but it clogs my pores. The packaging is also really bad. You tip the whole thing upside down then rightside up, unscrew the brush, and then dip it and swirl it into the powder. Seems simple, but sometimes there is a lot of powder sitting in the top and you have no where to swirl your brush. There should be a way to close the holes like bare minerals has the twist to lock feature. It's also very expensive for drug store foundation considering the poor packaging and that it doesn't last me very long.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
It was okay it didn’t really work well for me . It left a powder look to my skin and I’m not a big fan of that but on the bright side you can always use it for backup makeup
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I wore this for years as it is a great drugstore alternative to high end mineral makeups. What I like best about this foundation is that it is great for oily and acne prone skin but does have a tendency to look thick and cake-like but give a really great coverage. It definitely does not give a finish like a high end mineral makeup but if you are on a budget and are looking for a great alternative to those expensive powder foundations give this one a try!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Bought a powder that was a few shades darker than my fair skin (it's called Nut Brown) and I use it as a contouring powder. All the bronzers I could find were far too dark and/or orange for my liking so I figured, eh, why not. Bought it on Amazon for a little under $5 so you cant beat the price. It blends wonderfully. The only downside is that it smells kinda icky but it isn't something that effects how it works ofcourse. Would for sure recommend.
Angela N.
Euless, TX
I use this foundation daily for a fresh, natural look. It doesn't cover as well as a liquid foundation, but I prefer it's lighter feeling during the day. Price is right.
Rikka I.
I really love the coverage with this product and have been using it off on since high school 7+ years ago and I have repurchased it a few times. I think it is an excellent face powder from the drugstore. It has the light perfumed smell that covergirl powders have just incase anyone is curious, but I don't find it overpowering.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
This is my every day go-to mineral powder. When I wear this it makes my skin look flawless with a nice tinted glow to it. I love the makeup, but the cost is what makes my review go down a bit. I have never seen it cheaper than 11 dollars and that is a bit pricey for the small packaging. However, overall, I love this product and have been using it for over 4 years and do not plan on changing unless I find a better one. I have yet to find something with such even coverage that does not look cakey. The packaging is small but a unique look with a very useful kabuki brush that can even be kept for later use.
Kaitlyn H.
Irving, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My skin never breaks out with this product. It goes on great. It's great that I found a match for my pale skin. I'm on the fair side and it can be hard to find a powder not to light and not to dark for my skin and I found my shade within the different colors that this product has. I don't use the little applicator that it comes with but I still carry it with me for a fast touch up. And I love the mirror. The powder blends amazingly with my skin and I don't have to sit for a while trying to make sure I buff it all out or that one side isn't darker than the other because it just blends amazingly with my skin. And I just can't get enough.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!