BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Chimere S.
This is my one and only powder foundation and I love it. The powder is smooth and covers well. I use it in this days when liquid foundation is just too much to go through to blend and use. This powder foundation is a great alternative. I give 4 stars because I hate brush on too and when opening the powder gets every where.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a new powder foundation since they pulled the Maybelline one that I normally use from drugstores. The powder is nice and fine and sits well under the rest of my makeup. However, the top brush bothers me.

When I uncap to use the brush, there may be powder on the bottom of the brush (which would have been the interior of the cap) that falls off and makes a mess. The brush should be separate.
diana s.
I purchased this product a month or so ago because I like makeup that isn't heavy on the skin, so I got a powder. I love the fact that is it very smooth and applies evenly! One thing, however, is this product doesn't last very long. I would have to reply every 3 hours. otherwise, it didn't cause my face to breakout or have any issues. I would give it a 3 out of 5 star review!☆
Nancy C.
I really love loreal true match powder. It is very effective and matches my skin perfectly. I use it along with foundation and it covers perfectly. It's very easy to apply and very affordable. I would love to try more loreal products.
Sharnise S.
Washington, DC
This is my HG powder, from the drug store that is. The first time I purchased this powder was in the summer so I had a bit of a tan & brought W7, it matched great. Once fall began I switched to N7 which has more of a yellow undertone & it matched perfectly. This powder applies best when buffed into the skin with a Kabuki brush or pressed onto skin lightly with a powder brush. I use this powder almost everyday now that it's winter to set my Urban Decay tinted moisterizer. No complaints
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Most loose powders have a tendency to sink into my pores and fill in my smile lines (keep in mind I'm 17 I don't have wrinkles) but this one does the job pretty well without causing my foundation to settle into smile lines and expression lines. I like their color selection, but I'm not sure if they have many for darker women, I didn't check. It doesn't lighten up my skin like some translucent powders do.
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
This is the best foundation hands down. I have branched out to different high end foundations but I always go back to this one. The coverage is great, the shades that are available are great and it is long lasting. It tends to stick onto white shirts if you hug people but you can solve that problem by setting your make up when you are done.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a while back and haven't really seen asteroids that hit me but it was really hard for me too much this powder to my skin it always had the name of the color that you think it would be like all the other once but for some reason the shades pulled over every be hard to match your skin
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Where do I begin. I have been using this product for 10 years or more now. It is a mineral powder so it isn't full coverage. It is made to look natural and cover those smaller imperfections. I gently stipple this on top of my l'oreal lumi foundation or maybeline bb cream. I LOVE this product.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this foundation. I used to have really bad breakouts and when I started using this foundation it helped my face clear up tremendously. You can adjust the coverage and no-one ever thinks I wear makeup when I use this. It usually takes me about 30 seconds to apply and I am ready to go.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!