BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2001)
Lana S.
Have searched long and hard for the right foundation and found it! It is relatively easy to put on and leaves my face looking amazing! It's very lightweight on the skin! And comes with a brush! I would totally recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Kendra M.
Carrollton , Georgia
I love using loose powders for my foundations, and I really looked forward to trying out this product. The product which came with a "cheaply made" brush on the lid went on smoothly and easily with one of my personal brushes. It had excellent coverage, but needed to be reapplied frequently, even with primer.
Melinda H.
Lake Tapps, WA
I love the coverage of this mineral foundation. I have fair blotchy skin and this really evens it out. I apply this just after my toner dries and follow it with a transparen't powder. I use my own brush simply because I had it. I have never tried the one that comes with this. It is a bit messy in the bathroom but wipes up easily.
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA
I just started using this product a month ago, and I wish I would've found it sooner. I typically use it over a bit of liquid foundation - it seals it in and gives my skin such a smooth, beautiful finish. The brush is a bit difficult to use, though. It applies the makeup a little bit too heavy and sometimes gives me a cake-y finish if I'm not careful. If I apply carefully or use a different powder brush, this goes on perfectly.
Stephany F.
New Albany, IN
Oh my do u love this stuff. I use it to set my foundation. I find that it is light weight and it blends great. Like with any loose powder, it can leave a bit of a mass on the counter but I'm going to continue to use posers anyway so I might as well use one I love. I am used to cleaning up a little bitbefore I exit my bathroom. Their are products to ease that issue as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who would ask.
Meagan A.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Not the biggest fan of this product. I have sensitive skin and this powder made me break out. And the brush is very coarse so my breaks outs could be caused by that as well. I stopped use as soon as I saw blemishes and they went away when I did so. This item may work for propel with less sensitive skin.
Tricia R.
Tulsa, OK
I love this foundation! It is great for hiding my imperfections and I have pimples sometimes but this product does a fantastic job at covering them up. I've used this product for many years now and I can buy it at most stores. I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to use liquid foundation.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
I absolutely Love this mineral foundation by Loreal. It works great as a stand alone product. I can wear JUST this powder on my face and be confident enough to go without concealer/ liquid foundation. It also comes with a decent toss away brush cap, for those who forget to clean their brushes regularly.
Elizabeth S.
Florence, KY
I absolutely love this foundation. It provides decent coverage and feels nice and light on your face. I work a job where I am sometimes sweating a lot, and this foundation stays put on my face! It is also reasonably priced and comes in several different shades so you can perfectly match your skin tone.
Megan H.
Jackson, MN
I have been using this product since I was a junior in high school. I'm now 27 and still enjoying the flawless look this make up creates. Down side is, powder does get everywhere... but that is what happens with any powder product. I recommend this make up to all. It's wonderful and doesn't cog my pores. Lightweight feeling and you never looked, "caked," on.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!