BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Tamir N.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Better than BareMinerals! This foundation gives me face such a soft, airbrushed look while providing build able coverage that doesn't appear cakey. The brush that it comes with is really no good at so I recommend just using your own kabuki brush for application but highly recommend the product!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I used this True Match for years and I always loved it. It is a light coverage and super simple to use and keeps your skin feeling and looking natural. It is a good everyday foundation and the price is great. It is a must try and it is a perfect foundation for an easy makeup day and for anyone that is starting out or not a pro.
Meybelli H.
North Hills, CA
This protect is amazing, it stays on for most of the day but it's also easy to carry in your backpack/bag so when you need to touch up you already have it with you. A lot of students/people have been buying this makeup product so I totally recommend getting one for yourself.
Crystal K.
Lexington, KY
I tried so many powders and foundations for years. When they came out with this I tried it hoping to find something. And this was it. I have religiously used this and nothing else since they came out with it. And I will not try or use anything else. Even if something different were free I wouldn't use anything but this.
DAmber H.
Irving , TX
I have been using this powder for a year and I have to say that I love it. It comes in a variety of shades, especially for us brown, browner, and brownest girls. It has good coverage and does not look to cakey when I use it to set my liquid foundation. I like to use for my on-the-go look when I just use powder foundation and the coverage is good. it is very blendable and the coverage is build-able without over doing it. Great product & will continue to buy.
Jessica D.
Owensboro, KY
I love this foundation. I'm always able to find a match from season to season (I don't believe for a second the idea that you are supposed to use the same color all year long). My issue with this is the awkward packaging. The brush setup is awful. I prefer to use my own brush and theirs makes this bulky. I love the rest of it though!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
This might sound super silly but this is my "Tan Powder". Every summer when my skin gets super dark, I go to my local drug store and buy whatever shade my skin is. It works like a high end powder, but at a drug store brand. I really don't want to spend $40 for a powder that I am going to use only for the summer so this is a great alternative. It keeps my skin matte and looking sleek. Also, there are so many different shades to choose from.
Kelly B.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I use the shade N2 and so far I really like this. It's a great foundation to use on days that I'm just running errands or laying low. Easy to apply and I love the way it makes my skin look - very natural. I agree with other reviewers that you need to use a light hand at applying. Too much product can make it look cakey in spots. Also, I don't use the brush that's included. I would love to see this in better packaging without the brush.
Lauren D.
I'm normally very pale... Almost white and this brand of powder is the only effective powder that has my very pale shade and it does the job with covering up. Although i would recommend getting a different applicator for it because the one it comes with doesn't do the powder any justice!
April T.
At first I was really hesitant about trying a new face powder to set my foundation. I was using the l'oreal true match foundation so I figured why not give it a try. I really like how long this product lasts, I've had it for a at least half a year now and it just started to hit pan. I like that it's really light and makes my skin super soft. Only issue is that sometimes it gets a little cakey but that's my fault. Other than that I really love this product but I think next time I'm going to try the translucent one.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!