BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Kacie j.
I love this foundation! This is one of the few foundations that actually work for my skin! I have oily/combination skin, and i have tried so many liquid foundations, high end and drugstore and none will do the job. It always looks fake and cakey and like a mask. But with this, it blends in perfectly and looks like I'm not wearing any foundation at all and stays on for a good 10 hours perfectly! Me and my daughter both wear this foundation and we've been loving it for years!
Han A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually came across this product on accident. A friend bought it and it was too dark for her skin so she gave it to me. Last time I saw it in stores it was about 9-10 dollars, so it's not too bad a price, especially considering I was able to use this powder as a standalone coverage. It is high coverage and a pretty good spf {spf 19 }. I don't have bad skin or very much to cover so I can't say it works well for any specific type of coverage.
Stores around me are no longer carrying this powder so as much as I would love to I can't repurchase it.
Keti I.
Dover, DE
The powder is so effective that you can just use it as is and it will cover even the darkest spots on your face. I have always had dark circles around my eyes, which I usually covered with a concealer first and then applied some foundation or powder. With this mineral powder, I haven't even had to use concealer! I just apply all over my face and them use a bronzer and some blush to even out my face
Taylor L.
Staten Island, NY
Good for baking with a good foundation ! I have dry pale skin and it dosent sit on caked up . Looks almost airbrushed . A little of this goes a long way long lasting !
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas , NV
I love how it cane with the brush but the brush is bery stiff it kinda hurt my face when I tried using it the packaging is okay ! The powder made my face a bit cakey and it did crease alot under my eyes and on my smile lines I wouldn't recommend or repurchase the product again I have normal skin maybe it would work better with oily skin than dry
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
I'm missing something? As a piece that should be maintained? I like makeup, but should not have this terrible mess every time you open it. It gets everywhere and I have to brush off the counter to use. Try waving a copy of it, but it is not so easy. There is nothing to prevent coming through the holes when in your makeup bag. Bare Minerals has a slide style salt shaker on them and much better. Please do something about this, I love makeup, but do not buy the next time.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
this is an alright mineral foundation, sometimes it feels heavy on my skin and I do not like it, because I do not wear makeup on a regular basis and I have sensitive skin. The color match nicely with my skin tone and it kind of gives it a nice glow. I use it around my eyes, nose and forehead and I know it does the job of a foundation.
coraea s.
Chester, VA
So i love this powder its affordable and its apart of my daily makeup routine. it keeps my face matte all day and i have faily oily skin! the color truly does match my skin tone perfectly and i love that it gives a really natrual look it doesn't sit on my skin and give me cake face like most powders tend to do to me. thers really nothing i dislike about this product, but i will say the applicator that came with it is SO not good and deffinietly not sanitary lol.
Joslyn M.
Macomb, MI
The packaging is a bit bulky, as it comes with one of those (For myself anyways,) useless applicators and a mirror- it's pretty heavy when in reality I don't think it needs to be. The color range is alright, but the finish on this powder is a very strange thing to me. It's best described as a satin, it has no shimmer, and is relatively matte but it has an odd sheen to it. Also, it's slightly chalky and dipping a brush into this? No way! Powder city! It's too messy for my taste, and while it wasn't totally awful, I won't be repurchasing.
Tamir N.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Better than BareMinerals! This foundation gives me face such a soft, airbrushed look while providing build able coverage that doesn't appear cakey. The brush that it comes with is really no good at so I recommend just using your own kabuki brush for application but highly recommend the product!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!