BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
This is right up there with bare minerals. Very easy to use and creates a flawless airbrushed look. You barely have to touch your face with the brush to get that desired look. Covers pores and does not cause your skin to become oily if that is an issue. True match is an understatement. It is easy to find the perfect color in order to make sure your base is solid to build upon.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I use this daily as my foundation setter and love it! It's priced at a moderate $12 but I find it worth it. The coverage is medium on its own. It matches my skin well (I use soft ivory). the only negative about is is once it starts getting low in what's left, it's hard to get product to come out of the top. I'll keep purchasing this unless something better comes along!
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
This is my go to foundation. Its fast and for being a powder, it really covers everything!! It doesn't rub off or get oily like a liquid foundation does. I am 43 and do have fine lines and wrinkles and this doesn't set in those very much. It would recommend this product to anyone who wants to be able to layer to add coverage and who want s quick and easy application.
Tiffany T.
Melbourne, FL
Love the light feeling it leaves of my face unlike other powder foundation that feel heavy on my face so I can't wear them because they make me feel like I cannot breathe and I start freaking out and have to wash them off and I'm the same way with liquid foundation but this L'Oréal powder foundation natural ivory works great for me could not live with out it
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
I've been using this powder for a few years, and I love it! It's the best color match I can find for my skin, and it takes care of shine without caking or looking obvious.

The powder comes with a spongy puff applicator that is kept in a separate compartment below the powder. The puff starts to smell very bad after I've used the powder for a few weeks, and at that point I replace it with a cotton ball. I love using a cotton ball to apply this powder! It helps me get a smooth, natural finish.
Kiele S.
Newberg, OR
LOVE. It gives me a nice coverage without it feeling like there is a ton of product on my face. It also is great for my combination skin, and it doesn't come off really easily. I can swim with it on and come out of the pool how I looked when I went in. It can get a little cakey over time, but if you use a setting spray, it will last a while without doing that.
Monique B.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I absolutely love L'oreal True Match Powders and Blushes. I have used nothing but the TrueMatch Line since I was in high school. The color matches exactly to your skin tone, while not making your face look like it has a "coat" of makeup on it. Other lines of makeup don't seem to really blend, but L'oreal does as this makeup says---blends. TrueMatch comes with a perfect size brush and mirror. Lasts a long time (for usuage and for how long it stays on your face) and is worth the price of $8.99.
Yvonne L.
Norfolk, VA
I actually don't use this as a normal face powder but as a contouring powder. I bought this a couple shades darker than my skin tone because it is an affordable powder that blends so well. I would buy within the neutral range as it won't pull too orange or too muddy on your skin, but trust me it is genius as a contour powder particularly because it lacks glitter or sheen. I've never found a bronzer or powder actually marketed for contouring that works as well as this for me! Holy grail!
Jessica  J.
Argillite , KY
This is another product I've been using for a while now. I actually bought this foundation when it very first came out. I was very skeptical about how well it would cover, and I was extremely surprised that a powder makeup could do the job just as well as my liquid foundation does! It's so much quicker than using a liquid foundation. I definitely recommend this product! You can't beat the price and it works so much better compared to the other drugstore mineral makeups that I've tried.
Emily F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this to set my B.B cream since it is so light and translucent. It works well but sometimes I feel like it looks a little cakey if you don't blend it a lot. The brush that comes with it doesn't work very well either so I use my own kabuki brush and that makes it go on a lot better. Overall it's a good inexpensive mineral makeup. Photo is of me wearing the powder with a B.B cream.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!