BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Ashley A.
This is product is Amazing! I started using this product roughly 5 years ago and it has never let me down. It lasts all day and is great. I use it along with a little bit of liquid foundation. It is extremely easy to apply and convenient for on the go! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
moriah c.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Very heavy, very cakey. Maybe on very very young perfect skin this would work. The applicator is stiff and itchy but maybe it has to be to buff it out. Idk. Not a fan of powder products in general I guess but this one is particularly unpleasant.
Veronica G.
Syracuse
YES! I love this stuff. So beautiful on the skin. Lightweight and flawless. My only complaint is I wish there was more product in the container, for as obsessed as I am with this powder, I would like more to last longer. I recommend this to everyone!
Courtney T.
I really love this for hot summer days when I don’t want a lot on my face. It does a pretty decent job of evening out my skin tone, and giving me enough coverage not to scare anyone. I’d still wear concealer for my under eyes and acne spots, though.
Himara K.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I love this powder. It goes on so easily and the color match is great! I'm surprised at how good its coverage is. It almost looks like it could be a liquid foundation. It leaves a really great airbrush finish and lasts almost all day. I wear it to work everyday and am very happy with it because it is so lightweight. The brush it comes with isn't great. It's useable if you need a brush but I like to use my own. My most gets a little shiny sometimes but overall, works pretty well with my oily T zone
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Review for: Natural Beige more...
The only thing I don't like about this product is that since it's a loose powder it can be messy. Other then that the matte coverage is fantastic! Easy to brush on and great for building on. I may not repurchase this product again d/t it being a loose powder but I will say that it's great for on the goal application and traveling. I would recommend this to others.
Lacie K.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I've been using this powder foundation since I was in high school! It's so affordable and blends on your skin great! I love that it comes with a brush! You can use it over liquid foundation, contour, or just on your bare face!
Nataly C.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundation powder I use more to sort of set my liquid foundation in. It does not provide full coverage, but it is very lightweight if you don’t like a lot of makeup this would be a great starter foundation for you!! It’s not super expensive and holds up well!!
Berenice M.
It's a nice formula but it leaves a cast and I don't like that , thats the reason why I stopped using an other reason is that it doesnt stay on for so long and it's not that matte and I love having my powder look super matte
Abigail J.
Houston
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I used this for a short period of time because it made my face itch. I liked that I could build it up, it was light to medium coverage but I didn’t like the itching. I will not repurchase I’d rather have a liquid foundation.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!