BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Sarah B.
Dacula, GA
This gives great coverage without feeling caked on or greasy. The only downfall is the container, it's hard to use the brush it comes with without make a huge mess.
Jennie L.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I have this product in the shade Soft Ivory. I have been wearing this mineral foundation for years and I get nothing but compliments about how flawless my skin looks. I have sensitive, oily skin so I cannot wear liquid foundations. This product helps my oily patches stay matte, wears throughout the day, and is gentle for my sensitive skin. Much better price and quality compared to Bare Minerals. It provides a medium to full coverage.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I used to use this all the time, it was my go to for some time. It's a great product. It's nice if you have hard to match skin tones. (Fair, but with olive/yellow undertones. Difficult match!) But I found a color in this line that worked great.
The reason I switched was because my dry skin was becoming a problem with cheaper make ups. Even heavy oily foundation would settle into the dry patches and look flakey, cakey, and gross. It was an issue with my skin, and not the product (other than the product just didn't have what my skin needed).
Taylor C.
Decatur, GA
Fairly blendable. Okay staying power. Don't bother with the brush that comes with it. It's okay for sweeping powder under your eyes or necessary touchups if on the road, but it doesn't make sense to use for your full face. The colors are a little yellow, which makes it better for the summer and sun kissed (yellower) skin, but poor match for us pale types.
Johanna S.
i bought this product just a few days ago from Target and have not quite found a way to apply it that I like. The powder is really lightweight and considering that, the coverage is good enough to even out my skin tone. The problem is that I had some concealer around my nose, and this powder foundation created an odd caking affect that was not pretty! It looks fine in other areas of my face though. The application brush is soft and easy to use, but I am going to try applying this product with a brush of my own. I will edit my review if I find that this product ends up working for me.
Carolyn K.
South St Paul, MN
So light. It feels like air on my face. It blends into my skin so well and it doesnt look like im wearing a bunch of foundation.
Its really easy to take off at nice and my face doesnt feel caked.
Alyssa F.
If you like using a powder foundation with a fairly full coverage, I would highly recommend trying this one out. The brush it comes with works fine for application but if you want better blending I would suggest using your own brush, of higher quality. It wears well throughout the day, although it does tend to become a little cakey if you apply too much and have oily skin.
ashley r.
Lincoln Park, MI
A friend of mine uses this powder so naturally a few times ive needed a freshen up ive used her poweder and I'm not the biggest fan but it does the job. Deffinatley a light weight product buy the downfall is it doesn't seem to last long at all throughout the day. Also not very good with helping to conceal blemishes but on nice normal skin I'm sure it would work just fine.
Aleecea D.
Watertown, NY
I've been using this product for a few months now, and I love it! It is easy to match my shade. Ive tried other foundations that just don't work for me because I can never get them to match. I wish they would change their packaging and make it just a little bit easier to use. I don't like having to shake it. However, it's worth it because I get TONS of compliments on my makeup all of the time. Its very soft and looks very natural.
Sierra B.
So this was the first foundation I ever had. Here were my thoughts on it: I liked how there were some colors to chose from, I also liked that you had to shake the powder to use it. It helped with not having too much product. Although the powder itself is not good. It is very easy to wear this and notice it, It doesn't look natural at all! So I would NOT RECOMMEND THIS!!!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!