BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #24 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Kaitlyn H.
Irving, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My skin never breaks out with this product. It goes on great. It's great that I found a match for my pale skin. I'm on the fair side and it can be hard to find a powder not to light and not to dark for my skin and I found my shade within the different colors that this product has. I don't use the little applicator that it comes with but I still carry it with me for a fast touch up. And I love the mirror. The powder blends amazingly with my skin and I don't have to sit for a while trying to make sure I buff it all out or that one side isn't darker than the other because it just blends amazingly with my skin. And I just can't get enough.
Stephanie D.
Morrisville, NC
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I don't use the W1 shade - use the N2 shade (depending on the seasons- but this product is my HOLY GRAIL make up setting powder. It has zero talc and mica which is so supremely important to me, and most powders contain both - even in high end brands. Talc is the primary ingredient in most powder foundations, contour kits, bronzers and blushes and it makes me breakout. This has none of it and I am soooo grateful. #HolyGrail
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
I really liked this during the summer and for my engagement / wedding. It was full coverage, blended, and was build able. However, for my combination skin, it did not work on a day to day basis personally. It was a little heavy on top of foundation once my oil kicked in. I also strongly dislike the packaging. It is very messy, especially when I do not want to use the provided brush. It is worth the try for its price, but for me personally, probably will not repurchase.
Taylor H.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this powder foundation. I sometimes use it as a light setting powder in the summer for a little extra glow! Would recommend wearing as foundation alone though.
Samantha Y.
Easton, PA
This is definitely one of the best powders at the drugstore. It gives moderate coverage, lasts well, and there a ton of shade choices. It doesn't look cakey or powdery, which is really nice. I find that it actually looks best pressed into my skin or using a fluffy brush. It looks more powdery if I use a kabuki brush. My only complaint with this powder is that if I apply it to my skin without a more emollient moisturizer/dewier foundation (it looks incredible with the True Match original liquid foundation), it can make my skin look a little flat. That's not really a problem though because it's a powder, and it's to be expected. It has a matte to soft matte finish.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This is the only drug store mineral foundation I will use. It feels very light and also provides great coverage. I have very oily skin and usually cannot use mineral make up but this stuff works amazing and doesn't cake up. I recommend using your own clean brush, the brush that comes with it tends to get a little stiff after using the product too much. But all in all, I love this stuff and buy it all the time.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
If you are like me, you may not be "into" makeup. At the same time, I do want to cover up some discolorations on my face. I've tried the more expensive mineral foundations, and the liquids, and nearly everything out there. This is simply the best I've found. Use the applicator included, possibly soften it with a brush, and you are ready to go. Fast, clean and smooth ... and I look better than I ever have.
Sarah B.
Dacula, GA
This gives great coverage without feeling caked on or greasy. The only downfall is the container, it's hard to use the brush it comes with without make a huge mess.
Jennie L.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I have this product in the shade Soft Ivory. I have been wearing this mineral foundation for years and I get nothing but compliments about how flawless my skin looks. I have sensitive, oily skin so I cannot wear liquid foundations. This product helps my oily patches stay matte, wears throughout the day, and is gentle for my sensitive skin. Much better price and quality compared to Bare Minerals. It provides a medium to full coverage.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I used to use this all the time, it was my go to for some time. It's a great product. It's nice if you have hard to match skin tones. (Fair, but with olive/yellow undertones. Difficult match!) But I found a color in this line that worked great.
The reason I switched was because my dry skin was becoming a problem with cheaper make ups. Even heavy oily foundation would settle into the dry patches and look flakey, cakey, and gross. It was an issue with my skin, and not the product (other than the product just didn't have what my skin needed).
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!