BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2014)
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
I am actually very impressed with this powder I use it as a powder over my makeup I don't know how well it works just as a foundation alone. I like the fact that even if you get a little too much on your brush and put it on that you're not stuck with like I don't know a good spot kind of or I could take a spot that you're screwed and have to start all over with. And that for me is a big plus because it does happen and that's like wash your face start over from scratch kind of garbage and this stuff doesn't do that so yay
Kelsie C.
Woodland park, CO
My Ride or Die foundation! Love this stuff! It has a variety of shades and it is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and I never have my acne poke out through it
Renee S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I love this powder, it's lasts forever. The only problem is at the time it is pretty expensive, but then I have to remind myself it does last long! But it feels really nice and not heavy.
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the coverage this foundation offers and how you can build it up for fuller coverage! Is light and very easy to use and Mineral foundation is best! Highly recommend to all my friends and family!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
My favorite compact. I have used many other foundations, and this is my all-time fave. I have very fair skin, and it's sometimes hard to find an exact match for my skin that isn't orangey. With the Cool, Neutral, or Warm options of each shade of this foundation, I was able to discern that my skin has a cool tone. It looks like I'm wearing nothing with this; however, it does a great job at hiding my blemishes! I also like that there is a separate compartment for the applicator pad. Makes for easier switching of the applicator, keeps it in its own compartment to breed germs, and it's also easy to clean just that compartment and not worry about getting your pressed powder wet.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Highly recommend this! I was never big on using powders or foundations but most of my girl friends use it so I thought I'd finally give it a shot and I do not regret it. I got it at target and wasn't sure what shade to get. I used the true match survey on the company's website and they told me what colors would work best for me. I was skeptical cause the shade looked to light so I opted for a darker one. I regretted that! Went back and got the color they recommended and I love it! I've been having a lot of uneven coloring in my face lately and this does just the trick. It looks natural and even and really light! I remember this and dozens of my friends as well!
Blair S.
Camby, IN
This is not to bad of a hold for my liquid foundation. I do though like their true match super blendable though better. This one seems more messy for me personally.
Radiant R.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased the whole line up of L'Oreal True Match foundation set. I love the concealer, foundation, and highlighter. I was not a fan of this product. Even with a good moisturizer and regularly exfoliating this product made my skin look "caked". Also, the brush started falling apart from the first application. I would walk around with a strand tickling my nose or poking my eyes. Again, the rest of the line up for L'Oreal's True Match set works great. This one left a lot to be desired.
Keely C.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This product is not my favorite but it works ok. I mostly use it as a bronzer and use a liquid foundation for more coverage. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation
Tina S.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Up until a month ago I never tried this mineral foundation. Now I am so in love with it I will never use another mineral foundation. Typically I use a liquid foundation then this one, however on days when I feel like toning it down and not weighing my face down I just brush this on and it covers so well! It's amazing! It's so light, doesn't even feel like you have anything on. You could say it's a bit more expensive but in my opinion you pay for quality, especially when it comes to makeup!
So worth the price
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!