BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
I Absolutely love this product it doesnt stay caked to your face it brushes on nicely and it is easy to apply. Its a long lasting wear and looks complete natural!
Alexa B.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I have used this foundation since I started wearing makeup in 7th grade. I've tried other products but I always ALWAYS come back to this one. Nothing else gives me the full, smooth coverage that this gives me
Jessica T.
Memphis
Review for: Light Ivory more...
Affordable. Easy to use. However when using you can easily get too much. Packaging was simple. Compared to alternatives I prefer to stick with something that doesn’t have the brush attached.
LaToia S.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Review for: Sun Beige more...
Not the best mineral powder that I have used but it is nice. I like that it comes with the brush attached to the top. I use it on on top of my concealer that I put under my eyes
Kate A.
Home, PA
I really liked how it made my face feel. It gave a clean matte finish. I didn't like the color on my skintone though, it gave me a yellow tone. I also didn't like the brush it came with and ended up using my own brushes.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
This powder foundation adds such a flawless touch to my face and the coverage is great last all day and the brush applicator is great as well works very well with the powder.
Samantha C.
Medina, TN
I have been using this foundation for years. It has excellent coverage and last all day. It is not very expensive and it goes on quick and easy. I don't think I will ever use anything else.
Amber S.
orlando, FL
This product is a sleeper hit. I purchased this months ago and then set it in my bathroom and forgot about it. Don't let the idea of a powder fool you; this is a full coverage foundation. It layers well and does not settle into my skin. I have sensitive skin and a lot of products irritate me or don't blend well on me. I wear a primer under for best application and I apply with a real techniques foundation brush. This foundation includes SPF and lasts all day. I have replaced my high end foundation with this product and am so excited about how much money I will be saving.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
This is my first ever foundation for i thought it would be easier to apply the powder then the liquid type. It was very easy to find my skin tone for they had so many to choose from. There is a brush already in the container which is nifty and if you didn't already have one. All i have to say is do not forget the primer or some sort of base because this stuff will leave you face itchy without it. Be carefull not to spill because you have to shake a little something to get the product in the space provided. We don't want a little foundation cloud! All in all very easy to use.
Kayla H.
Elma, WA
I have been using this for about 2 years now. I LOVE it. I have porcelain skin, everything looks orange on me. This is one of the ONLY foundations that actually match my skin color. Before I found this it was very had to find a product that matched my skin and actually worked without irritating it. I have combination skin, sometimes when my face is oily it can start to look cakey so a little goes a long way. Amazing coverage. I recommend to anyone :) it's about 15$ so it's a steal! I wish the package was a little different, it's not easy to use, and I don't like the brush it comes with, I use my own. But other than that it's a silky smooth matte like finish and makes my skin look great
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!