BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Radeanu D.
Is absolutely amazing. Has a full coverage and it blend very well on my skin. This brush which come with the powder make the product very easy to use. I have a medium skin tone and it work very well. I really recommend you
Mandy C.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I bought this product along with the True Match Liquid Foundation (which I also wrote a review on). I bought this powder at Meijer's and was so excited to use it. The coverage isn't that great, but I have found that it does last a little longer than other powders I have tried. I do not like how the brush is screwed on top of the powder. I find that it is very very messy. Also, over time the brush starts to smell weird, despite washes.
When I don't have time in the morning for foundation some concealer and this does do great though!

Overall, the coverage is short lived but not so bad while it's on. Very messy and brush smells strange after prolonged use.
Elizabeth C.
Methuen, MA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is actually a very decent pharmacy powder foundation. I used this all during my high school days. Does provide great coverage for a powder foundation. I would not recommend for dry skin.
Bernetta B.
Jessup, MD
I have this and either im using it wrong or dont really like it. It gives me that cakey powdery look that I dont particularly like. I have oily skin and it didnt last half the day.
carleigh h.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I don’t like this product it is so flaky and gross. The good thing about it is it matched my skin tone great the bad thing about it is that I don’t like it. I bought it at target. I would probably not recommend others!
Kristie W.
Columbus, OH
People always ask me how I get such smooth, flawless skin. I laugh because it's not me, it's this powder. People are shocked to hear that it's L'Oréal, and not some high end brand. I have struggled with acne and acne scars for years, but this stuff helps hide all of that and make my skin look brand new!
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
I really like this mineral foundation. It's light and seems to give good coverage. For the price I feel it last me a long time. It is really my go to in the summer so that I don't feel like I'm wearing heavy make up.
Kaitlyn S.
Toms River, NJ
This is hands down my favorite powder foundation ever. I bought it at Walgreens. It's so easy to use. I apply it with a different brush than what comes with it. I will always buy this.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
If you are looking for an affordable easy to find drugstore powder this is the one.
I have very pale skin, a shade for me was very easy to find there are plenty to choose from.
My skin gets oily around my nose but even a light coverage from this seemed to hide it.
I only had to use this once in the morning and it still looked great at night.
I wasn't much a fan of the brush that it came with and always chose to use another one, but it's very neat that it comes with one, was just a little small for my liking. Using this over a primer really makes a difference. I've been able to go out with just this powder foundation before and felt completely confident in the coverage
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
I Absolutely love this product it doesnt stay caked to your face it brushes on nicely and it is easy to apply. Its a long lasting wear and looks complete natural!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!