BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2002)
Lorraine H.
El Paso
This powder foundation was my go too when I was younger. It is light on the skin with buildable coverage. The only downside to this product is it can get a little messy. But overall its a great product.
Jasmine P.
I just love the way my face looks after applying this make up. Ever since I started using this make up I have not wanted to use any other foundation! My skin tone is between light but a little tan and my skin type is a little dry mostly my face. I bought it at Walmart. Yes of course I would buy it again its one of my must haves!!!
Rachel D.
I love this foundation! Works very well & gives good coverage. Only thing to be cautious with is if you have oily skin you need to have a good primer underneath otherwise it breaks up easily. Also it gives a little bit of a powdery finish depending on what you use it with.
Vivian M.
At first I purchased this product to use as a setting powder to give me a matte finish (shade translucent matte). Then, I noticed that even after you brush the product off, it leaves your face with a white look. That being the case, I decided to use it as an under eye powder to brighten my concealer.  I have only bought it once, but I wouldn't purchase it again.I bought it at walmart. If you're looking to buying this product for your whole face, I wouldn't recommend it. I would only recommend it if you're wanting to brighten certain areas. Remember, it has a a white finish, so I would only recommend it to people who have a lighter complexion. The overall texture of the powder is really nice. It feels super soft, I simply wasn't happy with the color I purchased.
Joanny R.
I LOVE this powder. When it says " super-blendable" they were not lying! I use the shade W5 sand beige and this color goes so nice with my skin in the summer as well as in the winter. It feels super light and sets the make up very well. I tend to place more product under my eyes to set my concealer and cream highlighter and it does not crease nor transfer down my face. I will forever keep using this powder and recommend it to everyone! This will be perfect if you also have oily skin. I recommend using the liquid foundation from L'Oreal Infallible with this powder. They go very nice together if you have oily skin like I do.
Katelyn K.
Birch Run, MI
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This is great with just a primer underneath and has amazing coverage. It is build able and perfect for everyday wear. It is easy to use and lasts all day! It is a great drugstore buy and I would highly recommend it to others!
Jamie H.
East Liverpool, OH
I am in love with this product I love a lite natural looking/ breatheable foundation. but still being able to build some coverage from blemishes when needed. the added spf is an awesome bonus for me because I burn so easily!
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I like the fact that you have a powder with spf and that's easy to apply on the go, the only thing I would change on this product is the brush, it can feel harsh after some time, so definitely a softer brush would be awesome!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I love this product so much the formula is phenomenal. The downside is I'm so pale, they don't have my typical shade. Sometimes the lightest one is okay just depends. I use it to bake my face.
Radeanu D.
Is absolutely amazing. Has a full coverage and it blend very well on my skin. This brush which come with the powder make the product very easy to use. I have a medium skin tone and it work very well. I really recommend you
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!