BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
My experience and I know friends of mine had same experience as me...first off the bat that I notice is the Brush, pros ; it is very soft n fluffy,it is a good size for full coverage.. Cons; the bristles bend easy after a couple times I've used it it looks like an old used up paint brush ...next after I take of the plastic peel off I notice 9 little holes for the makeup pros;the holes ate not to big where makeup just pours out and not to small where its impossible to take out .Cons; I don't like how I have to tap tap tap just to get some out ..the product itself leaves a gentle soft with a small shimmer coat on my face but on some spots leaves ton of caking !! I like very little of this..I bought at Walmart
Ally A.
After years of using Covergirl powders- including their original "translucent" powders, I have found that there are much better things out there that leave your face feeling less, well, "powdery". These all seem to glide on rather heavy, and the amount needed to last throughout the day, you must continually build up and build up, only creating a heavier feel, and a splotchy look to your face- no matter how well the color matches. After testing out several products, both department store and drugstore lines, I've found that the white based translucent powders (even the cheaper lines, like Wet N Wild), work so much better and give that "mattifying" look that is so appealing, while not feeling or looking cakey. Always go with a white based translucent powder. This power, as well as other color based powders, seem to work best when you're working with a foundation that is too light for your skin. Likewise, I have found myself using this more as a bronzer than anything.
Nichole G.
Santa Clarita, CA
This applies nicely to the skin and does last all day. It is a great product. My only complaint is the color range and how difficult it could be to find the right match for you.
Ruby H.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
One of my favorite everday foundations! Long wear and does not get oily. Application is easy and doesn't dry out skin! Does not look flaky at all! Also works great as a setting powder for liquid foundation!
Kelly B.
Charlotte
I bought this hoping it would be less messy than some of the other mineral products on the market. I've used it a few time and it gives me a "chalky" look even though it matches my skin tone. I like the convenience of the product but not sure it's right for me.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this mineral powder for a natural highlight on my cheekbones and chin. It looks pretty and lasts pretty well throughout the day. I think the sunscreen makes the shades a little lighter than usual though.
Trazen M.
Denham Springs, LA
I really love this powder foundation. The coverage is nice and makes my pores practically invisible! Overall, this product is definitely one I would recommend. Im on my way to buy more right now :) !!!!
Lorraine H.
El Paso
This powder foundation was my go too when I was younger. It is light on the skin with buildable coverage. The only downside to this product is it can get a little messy. But overall its a great product.
Jasmine P.
I just love the way my face looks after applying this make up. Ever since I started using this make up I have not wanted to use any other foundation! My skin tone is between light but a little tan and my skin type is a little dry mostly my face. I bought it at Walmart. Yes of course I would buy it again its one of my must haves!!!
Monica M.
Lancaster, PA
I use the shade light ivory which I love because it is light enough without making me pasty. With a concealer underneath the coverage is medium and buildable. It doesn't have a fragrance which I like and doesn't break out my oily, acne prone skin. Also, with setting spray and a setting powder I stay fairly matte throughout the day.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!