BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Danielle L.
Love this powder foundation! It can have light to medium coverage. I have sensitive combo skin and it doesn't irritate me at all. Easy to apply and looks really natural.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This product isn’t bad it’s nice that it comes with a brush but this dont product doesn’t give full coverage. It goes best over a liquid foundation not just on its own I wouldn’t by this product again just because I like full coverage
Lexie R.
This foundation right here is my absolute Holy Grail foundation ever. I have strayed a couple times to other brands when I couldn't find my shade at nearby stores, but they don't even come close to what L'oreal True Match offers in terms of natural looking coverage and shade matching perfection! I love the added benefit of SPF too! It's so easy to have a great looking complexion in less that a minute! It covers any redness and imperfections effortlessly without feeling heavy or talc-y... You know that white wash look other mineral foundations give. The bottle lasts a good while too as a little goes a long way.
Cana B.
Helena, AL
Review for: Gentle Mineral Makeup 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
I hated this powder!!! It's was so cakey even when I wasn't wearing liquid foundation under! It also doesn't blend well. I have super oily skin and this powder just made me look even oiler!! I will never buy this again.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this foundation! It works better for me than other mineral foundations because I have a red undertone. Other similar products leave me looking orange but not this one! Also, it's much cheaper than other similar products and you can buy it anywhere!
Berli Y.
This product is really good for setting my foundation just that if you don't put setting spray over it it may look to powdery it does match my skin very well though sometimes I use it for setting my contour only too
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI
Have been buying this product over and over again for the past 5 years! Found out about it in high school when testing various brands and fell in love! Never fails me and use it everyday! So happy with this product
Michelle M.
I've been loyal to this product for years: it doesn't make my face break out, has sunscreen, and looks great on. It may very well be my favorite makeup product. You can wear it alone for a more natural look or it's great over foundation to give a more polished look.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is my all time favorite foundation. It has great coverage, doesn't get cakey or flakey, matches my skin tone perfectly, and I don't have to worry about cleaning the brush because I get a new one every time!
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
My experience and I know friends of mine had same experience as me...first off the bat that I notice is the Brush, pros ; it is very soft n fluffy,it is a good size for full coverage.. Cons; the bristles bend easy after a couple times I've used it it looks like an old used up paint brush ...next after I take of the plastic peel off I notice 9 little holes for the makeup pros;the holes ate not to big where makeup just pours out and not to small where its impossible to take out .Cons; I don't like how I have to tap tap tap just to get some out ..the product itself leaves a gentle soft with a small shimmer coat on my face but on some spots leaves ton of caking !! I like very little of this..I bought at Walmart
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!